No Option

Chapter 9: No Option

"Good morning, Heart." He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

I pushed him away "What the hell, piercings?" I said wiping his kiss off my cheek

"Wanted to give you a good morning kiss." he shrugged as he opened his locker.

"Well, don't."

"So, can I come over today?"

I shrugged "Depends what your plans are."

"To hang out with you," he smiled leaning towards me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him back to his locker "I still want to do that plan with you, you still need answers."

I totally forgot about the plan for Diana, I'm a horrible best friend to her. I put myself before her when I'm suppose to do the opposite. I need to focus on the task at hand and that's to find her murderer

"When do you think we could do the plan?" I asked as I closed my locker.

He shrugged "It's up to Calum."

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Do you have his number?"

"Yeah, but he's out of town today."

 I nodded "I hope we can do it soon though."

"Eager for me to be your boyfriend?" He smirked, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"No, eager for answers. You know everything isn't about you?"

"Only when it comes to you." he closed his locker and walked up to me "First period awaits."

"No thanks, I feel like ditching today."

"Then what's the point of you going to school?"

"So my mom thinks I'm here and not off somewhere else."

He shook his head then grabbed my hand. He walked off then was pulled back by my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Walking to class with you. You're not ditching today."

I pulled my hand away "I am and you can't stop me."

"Come on, Lola."

"I want to ditch, I'm not going to stay in this hell hole."

"We have a project to work on anyway." he held his hand out for me to take "So let's go."

"I finished the project already so I don't have to go to class." I started walking to the exit.

"No you're not." I was lifted by the waist and was thrown over his shoulder. He walked down the hall, holding my legs. "Don't worry, just bringing her to class." he said nonchalantly.

I saw their expression to Luke's action and chuckled, they looked scared. I flicked off the ones who started laughing.

"Luke, put me down." I said through my teeth.

"Are you going to leave?"

"Yes,"

"Then no."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms "You're not going to put me down, are you?"

"Not a chance."

I was suddenly placed in my seat. I put my legs up and waited for students to fumble in. If I can't leave, might as well enlighten me with students tripping as they walk in.

"So when were you going to tell me that you finished our project?" Luke asked.

"When it's due."