Sweet Victory

Chapter 27: Sweet Victory

"I'm strips your solids," He said after breaking.

I rolled my eyes. "Hurry up." I rushed with an impatient look on my face.

"Calm down." He chuckled, giving me a kiss while passing me.

"Are you going to do that every time you go around me?"

"Maybe." He shrugged then missed the pocket.

I chuckled as I lined up my shot. He groaned when I sunk the five and two ball in. Passing him, I smirked and he just glared.

"Are you going to mock me the whole time?" He asked.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"Just hurry up."

"Not so fun when I comes to you, huh?" He grew impatient when I sunk in another.

"Lola," I turned around and found Vance smiling at me. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Sure . . . " I said, leaning on my stick.

"Did you get a table?" Michael walked up to him. "Hey," he said to me with wide eyes. It's been awhile since I've seen Mikey, but I'm relieved that he finally changed his hair color. No more black depressing hair, now it's firery red.

"Hi," I gave a small smile.

An arm was flung around me and I was pulled into the person. I glared at Luke as his pierced smile was glowing all over his face.

"Sorry man, we got the last table." He said squeezing my shoulder a bit. I raised a brow at him, wondering what was his plan.

"Maybe next time," Vance said, patting Mikey's back.

"Or we can share the table," Luke suggested. "I mean, if that's what you want."

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Yeah, sounds cool," Vance said. "How 'bout you, Mike?"

He nodded and grabbed a stick. He powdered his hands and put chalk on the tip of the stick. Silence was irritating me at the moment and I think Luke could sense it causing his outburst.

"Teams," he said, circling the table.

"The lovely couple and the cousins." Vance said.

"We're not a couple." I glared at him.

"Then you don't mind me taking him." He put his arm around his shoulder with a bright smile, mocking me.

"Fine, Mikey and I will kick your ass." I looked over at Mikey and he just nodded. "Our bet's still on, piercings." I pointed at him, serious as fuck.

"Never said it wasn't." He smiled at me.

"We're so going to win," Vance muttered.

"Don't test her," Mikey mumbled.

"If I do?" He leaned on his stick, anticipating on Mikey's answer.

"You won't." He smiled, breaking the treacherous ice. "No one has beaten Lola before." He nudged me.

"Let's see about that," Vance said, finally taking his shot after what felt like forever.

"Missed!" Mikey yelled while Vance groaned. "You're up, Lola."

I rolled my eyes and took my shot sinking in the three and seven. Vance was gaping while Luke patted his back, chuckling at his dumbfounded partner. I shrugged and patted Mikey on the back signaling him to take his shot.