Shots

Chapter 6: Shots

"Mikey." my eyes widened "What are you doing here?"

"I texted you about the movie, I never got an answer so I came by myself." he shrugged, then looked at Luke with daggers in his eyes "Can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked me, never taking his eyes off of Luke.

"I'll meet you at the car." I said to Luke, handing him my drink. He nodded then walked off.

"I told you to stay away from him."

"I know and I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Then what are you doing here with him?"

"They made a plan, well he did. We found a girl name Piper, she was a rape victim when she was nine, just like Diana. I'm going to find a way to see her." I explained.

"I'm going with you."

"Mikey-"

"No, I'm going with you. I promised you that I'd help you with this and I'm going with you to meet her."

"I don't even know if I'm going to agree to this."

He ran his finger through his hair and sighed in frustration "I don't want you around him, Lola."

"Mikey, I need his help now."

"Why do you need his help when you have me?"

"We've been spending years trying to finding a source, he took an hour to find one." I explained to him "I owe it to Diana to talk to Piper. I need this, Mikey." I turned from him and walked back to Luke's car.

For a friend, I thought he would agree to this, after all these years I thought he would do anything to help me find Diana's murderer but I guess not.

"Go home, freak." I heard someone shout "No one wants you here." I heard the same person again. I knew who it was but I don't bother.

I kept walking. The walk to Luke's car seemed further than I remember.

I felt popcorn being thrown at me "Real mature, bitch." I yelled.

"What, I didn't hear you." I faced him and he threw it again.

"Fuck you, Ashton Irwin. You're nothing but a conceited bitch." I spat out.

He chuckled while getting off the hood of his truck and stood in front of me "Don't talk to me like that, freak."

"I can talk to you anyway I want." I crossed my arms.

"You don't belong here."

"I know I don't, thanks for pointing out the obvious, dumbass."

"Don't test me, Lola." he said through his teeth.

"He knows my name." I said like a stupid girl fangirling. "The Ashton Irwin knows my name." I fanned my face with my hands "I didn't think he would know a freak like me." I gave him a stern look.

"I shouldn't but how can I not know her when she's always in the way."

"I'm not in the way of you making a stupid band and it's not a band when you're the only one in it."

"Back off, Lola." I looked to see Max standing in front of him.

I bitch slapped him "You're a bitch too."

He held his cheek and looked at me "What the fuck was that for?"

"Lulu."

"Lola-"

"Save it Max, you broke her damn heart. You've spent two years with her, then all of the sudden you dump her?"

"Fuck off, Lola." Ashton said.