Space

Chapter 13: Space

I told mom that I needed a few days to my self and that I went to visit Aunt Laura. When she mentioned therapy again, I immediately hung up. I already told her that I don't want to go and made a deal with her, I won and I'm not going to therapy.

Calum's parents went out of town for a few days to visit his sister in college. Now I don't have to worry about getting caught by his parents and be asked to go home. I laughed so hard when I heard his parents tell him not to throw parties. I can't imagine Calum throwing a party or the people invited to the party.

His sisters clothes are not my style. "It's the only color she had." Calum explained as he gave me blue skinny jeans and a pink collared shirt.

It's been three days and these idiots haven't noticed it's me in a wig. I rolled my eyes at how stupid people here could be. I know, I'm very judgmental.

I had to get up early everyday to ride with Calum, I should've known he gets up earlier than expected to go to school.

"Three weeks in Hawaii and no hot guys." I heard Ms. Popular, Tara Bradshaw, complain to her sidekick, Tina Lewis, as they passed by me. "I mean, I was in a bikini the whole time and there was no one to show off too."

"Well, there's this new guy who came when you left. His name is Luke and he's hot." I heard Tara him "Two words. Lip. Peircing."

"The wonders I could feel with his lips." she smiled "Let's go find this Luke."

I stood across from my locker and found Luke put his books in his bag. He kept glancing down the hall.

"You must be Luke." Tara smiled at him "I'm Tara, I just came back from Hawaii."

"Luke." he looked past her and closed his locker.

"Oh, you have an accent. English?"

"Australian." he answered. I chuckled as I watched her fail at flirting.

"We should meet up sometime, maybe dinner?"

"Can't."

"Why not? Do you have a girlfriend or something?" she crossed her arms and waited for his answer.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for her actually."

"Who?"

"Heart. Lola Heart."

My face dropped. He did not just say that.

"Heartless Lola?" she laughed "No one dates that freak."

"She's not a freak." he defended. I don't need him to stand up for me.

"Why have her, when you can have me?" she put her arms on his shoulder and smiled. I rolled my eyes at how desperate she looked

"I'd rather have her." he pushed her arms off.

I couldn't watch her fail at flirting anymore. I walked over to Mikey's locker to see him hiding things as he puts it in his bag.

"What trouble are you getting yourself into now?" I crossed my arms and smirked as I walked up to him.

"Do I know you?" he closed his locker and faced me.

I shrugged "What's in the bag?"

"Nothing, leave me alone." He closed his locker then walked past me.

"How could you talk to a friend like that?" I turned around.

He turned around with his jaw on the floor "Lola?" I nodded "What are you doing here?"