☔︎︎Chapter twenty three: Vodka confessions☔︎︎

Play then I kissed her by The Beach Boys for this chapter for a better experience <3!

Everyone is staring at me standing in the spot where Blythe's things once were. They are looking at me like I know something, like I took something. Martina has tears streaming down her face as she takes a step closer towards me eyeing my down.

"What did you do?" She asks viciously,

"Tina doesn't upset yourself more than necessary, it's your birthday," Rune says trying to grab her hand to pull her away from me.

"I'm beyond upset I'm livid!" She scolds, "what did you say to her, Blythe would never just leave?"

"What are you insinuating?" I ask folding my arms in defence,

"Did you say something to her that upset her?" Sade asks me, "you can tell us if you did."

"I didn't say anything to Blythe, she said she would meet us at the party later on after she finished her homework" I assured them but Martina simply scoffs,

"We don't get homework on weekends stop fucking lying." She hisses,

"Martina come on, you don't know what happened yet there's no need to be cruel." Rune sighs in my defence,

"Cruel?" She laughs, "what's cruel is this girl walking into this house one day like she owns the place, Elvis not telling us anything about her and now Blythe is suddenly gone!"

"She's not gone." Patricia says walking into the doorway, pity in her deep brown eyes, "Blythe unenrolled, fully intentionally, actually she'd been wanting to leave for over a year now."

Niklaus stood next to her, his light eyes dimmed with an element of darkness I couldn't quite explain. He closed his eyes when I made eye contact with him, almost as if he couldn't handle it. He whispered something to Patricia leaning against the door frame for support as if the weight of whatever had upset him was too much to bear.

"Are you sure?" Patricia asks him, placing a supportive hand on his shoulder,

"Yes I can't- I cannot do this right now." He expresses and I find it amusing that even when he's not at his best he still finds ways to correct his English.