Chapter 01

A life is full of mystery. You don't know what will happen to you next, no matter what you move there's a reason and that's life.

I believe no one can prove justice and anyone wants to know about it just like I am a 4th-year college and I'm taking BSCRIM Just like my friend because I still want to know about justice.

"Brother time to wake up your friends are already here, they're waiting for you" I turned around to my little brother. The truth is I'm already awake.

"Hmm by the way you're going to school now?" I ask him and he answers me with a nod before he smiles widely.

My eyes landed on his hand because of that I shook my head and stood up from my bed.

I walk toward my closet and get my wallet before I turn around and give him his allowance. "Study well," I advise him while pointing out that I'm the only one who takes care of him because our parents are…….

Nevermind….

"OK, But you need to study too" he's right but this week I have been busy with my part part-time job...

"Ok ok you should go now," I said and patted his head and messed up his hair.

"Bye bye Brother," he said and hugged me on my legs. I'm not used to it. He's not the kind of child who is always hugging.

"Don't stress your teacher OK?" I said and he nodded at me after that he had already gone outside of my room.

When my little brother is already gone I go straight to my bathroom to take a bath. It takes 20 minutes before I finish. After that, it just fixes my hair and opens my door to come out of my room.

I saw my two friends waiting for me in the living room. They look so lazy. 'really? It's early in the morning'

"What with that face?" I ask them when I am finally standing in front of them when they already notice me and they frown even more.

"Hey both of you, I don't want to be infected by your face. What is it?" I ask. Again I look at them one by one but my stare goes to Dane.

"Yeah, my parents want to arrange this girl for me. I don't want her if I agree to what my other girlfriends will say?" Dane said in his problematic tone because of that Jevan wanted to throw his friend away from him.

"As if your problem is acceptable,'' I said while glaring at him, but just laughed. I don't want to argue with him anymore so my eyes landed on Lay who looks more problematic.

"Guys, I don't want to do this. I want to change my course. They are treating me like a robot that I used to that family they didn't even ask what I wanted," He said. I know his family is just forcing him to get Criminology because his parents, even his brother, was police officer and his father is a detective.

"Come on man just let them be for now they will realize soon and by that, you can get what course you want for now let's go to school we have practice today," I said before I turned around and walked but I stopped when I feel that they're not moving.

"Jevan you're not panicking right now?" Lay asked me to make my eyebrows up the waylookedook at them. They look like something is up 'Really how many problems do they have?'

"What?" I ask but both of them walk near me.

"It's an exam tomorrow after which the internship will start," Lay said when I heard what he said. My mouth opened while still thinking if I heard it right.

"What?!!!" I shouted but they just responded to me by nodding.

"Shit, I forgot about it." I still didn't study and I didn't pay attention to our lesson. We can't let this go.

3rd Pov

"Don't panic guys." Lay is still sitting on the sofa but Jevan glares at him.

"Hey you're not panicking because you don't want this course after all but it's all mean to me and Dean"
Jevan said in his annoying tone but lay didn't bother to do that, instead he just smiled playfully.

"You're wrong I got this course not because I want to," Dane said with a smile but jevan just gave them a death glare.

"Relax guys even if I didn't want this course I still don't want to fail you know," Lay said. Make Jevan look at him thinking why his friends still look cool in this matter because for him he's already panicking he can't let him fail at this because he needs to take an internship.

"So what is your solution?!" He said while his frowning Jevan stopped when he felt Dane patting him to make him relax.

Dane and Jevan stop for a moment when they see how Lay's expression changes, it looks like he's planning something. "Don't be so problematic we can get the questionnaire," he said while grinning.

Jevan's mouth turned wide open at his friend's suggestion.

He harshly stood up from the sofa and couldn't help not to shout. "Are you fucking out of your mind what if someone will find out?!"

"Relax, we will go to school at midnight. I'm sure the guard is already asleep at that time, but you want to pass right? That's the only solution we can do, take it or leave it," Lay said. He also wants to push his friend's dream even if it's not right but there's no other choice but to do that.

"Lay is right we can plan if you want you will be guarding us then both of us will get the questionnaire." Jevan can't understand what is happening to his friend but on the other side he wants to pass and he wants to pursue his dream.

"Ok....." He finally said the three of them talked about the plan until evening when they didn't even go to school that day.

When the evening came all of them came out of the house it was already noon when they got to their school gate. They made sure the guard was sleeping and they were lucky that time.

"Ok Jevan stays here" Dane said, patting his shoulder Jevan was playing with his finger to push away nervousness.

"Hmmm" he just responds after Lay and Dane go inside the room they find out where it is.

Jevan was looking around waiting for the two but it's already taken a whole hour and they are still not coming back. He already wanted to go check inside but when he heard someone walking toward him he got an alarm.

"Jevan..." Jevan stood up properly when he heard Dane's voice. When he turned around he saw his two friends but one thing got him stunned when he saw their supervisor and the guard.

'shit.......'

"ALL OF YOU COME TO THE OFFICE AT THE MORNING!!!!!!!!"