Chapter 20

"What do you think is the psychological disorder that kid has?" Lay asked while they were going to the office but before that, they going to buy something first.

"I searched about it. His behaviour is AsPD or Antisocial personality disorder, a mental condition where the person becomes manipulative, abusive, and violative but that kid doesn't know what he's doing, if they don't consult an expert that kid will live like that." Dane shook his head while Lay couldn't help to feel sympathy.

"How did he become like that? Poor kid..." Lay's comments. He looked outside the car and now he was thinking about the kid.

"One of the reasons is child abuse, maybe that kid experienced that before and now he's adopting it to be his behaviour." Dane broke the silence. Jevan looked at him.

"What?! Do you think his parent abused him before?" Jevan asked still widening his eyes.

"Maybe not maybe yes. No one of us knows" Lay looked back at the street even Jevan looked at it. Even Dane couldn't help not to think about the kid.

Jevan looks back at the front again. Suddenly he remembered his brother. He knew someone got his brother and there was a possibility that person might hurt Lyndon.

Jevan hand slightly tremble. Dane looks at his hand before looking back at the road. "No matter what you're thinking, that won't happen."

Jevan looks at him. Lay lean near them to listen to what they're talking about.

"I don't want to think about this. What if the person who takes Lyndon would hurt him? Then my brother will have those conditions..." Lay hit Jevan's head making him come back to his senses.

"Can you please stop thinking about that?! Lyndon is stable and he's strong OK?!" Jevan didn't answer but then both of them looked in front and Dane suddenly broke the car.

They nearly got hit by the dashboard when he did that. Jevan and Lay glared at Dane but Dane was seriously looking outside. Both of them changed what they were looking for and there they saw in front of their car, five men holding baseball bats.

"Shit..." they recognize one of them. They were the people who were in the Red Mountain, whereas following them.

"How they found us here?!" Lay shouted but Dane pulled something in his dashboard before giving it to Lay.

"Why do you have this?" Jevan and Lay asked when they saw a gun. Dane didn't answer their question before he held Jevan's shoulder.

"Drive the car and you Lay tried to shoot others," he said. Lay staring at the gun he was holding. He could feel that his hand was about to tremble.

"Come out!" One of those guys shouted but three of them were busy looking at each other.

"What about you?" Jevan asked. Dane smiled before he came out. Jevan took a last glance before he moved to the driver's seat and started the engine.

Jevan starts to drive and bump them but they move. Lay open the window to shoot others.

While in Dane he was running to hit three of those guys. Dane moved when a guy tried to hit him, he fell to the right before raising his feet and hitting that guy's stomach. The other guy was about to attack him when Dane picked up the baseball bat and threw it toward him hitting that guy's face.

Dane looked around. Jevan and Lay already killed two of them. Dane smirked before he jumped and knocked the other one off. They stumble to the ground but Dane already pulls his arm and twists it.

"Ahhh!" He shouted out loud. Dane grips it harder before he pulls his head and hits it at the ground until it passes.

Dane was gasping some air when he looked at the other side.

He moved his head to the right there a bullet passed into his head. Dane widened his eyes and looked where Jevan and Lay were they were bout to get out of the car.

"Drive the car!" He shouted. Jevan and Lay obey without asking and drive faster.

Dane runs faster to follow them. "Lay open the door!" Jevan shouted. Lay was trembling as he opened the back seat. Dane jumped inside and closed the door.

They all duck when a bullet hits their car. Dane pulled the gun at Lay's hand and pointed it at the car following them.

Jevan enters the car into the small street. Their chest was thumping hard until they finally lost those guys.

Dane's car suddenly stopped. They looked at the gas it was already empty but they were thankful that they managed to hide from them.

Three of them were quiet. No one was about to take the only sound they heard was their hard still beating faster.

Dane wiped the sweat on his forehead before he wince, he looked at his palm it was already bleeding.

"Guys I can't do this!" Lay said with his trembling voice. He already panicking from earlier it looked like it only hit him the reality.

Dane and Jevan look at him.

"What do you mean?" Jevan asked in his whispering voice. Lay shook his head so many times but his hand was trembling he didn't wish to be like this this is the reason why he didn't want to be a police he couldn't risk his own life like this.

"I can't, I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Lay! Are you leaving us?!" Jevan shouted but Lay opened the door and finally left while he was bowing. Dane let out a harsh sigh.

"Fuckshit!" he mumbles before leaning at the sit, closing his eyes.

On the other side of a dim room, he was smiling while looking at the thing in front of him.

"Boss this is what we got. It takes $1M to take it." he touched it before he laughed so hard like that person was impressed by what he was holding.

"Is it? No problem, that money wasn't a big deal hahaha." His men grinned before they nodded.

"But there's a problem boss." A guy who entered the door suddenly entered, that person's smile didn't fade.

"Spill it out," he said before looking at that thing again.

"There's three men who saw us killing at the Red Mountain and now I found out our men who were sent to hunt them down failed to get them." That person put the thing before he started to glare a smile on his face already faded and a shapen gaze changed.

"What are you waiting for? Send someone of my people to hunt them again! There's no way someone will find out about this," that person shouted. That guy bowed his head.

"Yes, boss...."