Chapter 18

"Dino, what are you doing here?" A middle-age man walked to their garage. He saw his child sitting there using his phone that clapped on his ear like he was calling someone.

When the kid heard his father's voice, he hid his phone before he shook his head.

"Dad, I can't find Lili. Did you see her?" His father looks at the cage of his son's pet that hangs in front of their garage.

"No son. Did you let her free from her cage?" Dino nodded with his teary eyes. He had been finding his bird since yesterday. He thought if he would set Lili free for a while she would come back to him.

His father lifted him. "Here, what if she already flew away? Bird needs to be free." Dino didn't answer. He was about to sob when he saw their body guard who was trying to go out of their gate.

"Don't be sad we will buy new one," he said but Dino shook his head. His father kissed him on his cheeks before putting him down.

"I'll go now son, be a good child hm? Don't make your mother stressed," he said while caressing his hair.

"Ok.." he whispered after that his father went to his car. He watched him go when their bodyguard came back and open the gate.

Dino looks at their bodyguard before pulling out his phone again.

Lay was snoring loudly while his foot was near at Jevan's face. Jevan opens his eyes when he felt something heavy on his chest.

"Shit," he annoyingly said and push Lay's foot but it hit Dane's head making Dane stood up.

Jevan widened his eyes from what he did but Dane didn't know that he was the one who did it. Dane glared at Lay who still lying on the bed, snoring loudly.

Dane pulls Lay's feet and kicks him out of the bed.

A loud sound of him stumbling on the floor filled the whole room.

Jevan came back to his sense and laughed loudly. Dane who was still annoyed, look at him made him, so he stop. He would be in trouble if Dane found out he was the one who interrupted his beauty rest.

"Ouch!" Lay stood up holding his back before he pointed to Jevan.

"Hey, what's that for!" He thought Jevan was the one who did it but Jevan pointed to Dane to tell him he was the one who did it.

"You?!" Lay pointed at Dane but Dane glared at him making him put down his finger.

"You deserve it," Jevan said while laughingm Lay frowned before sitting on the bed again. After they stay there at Jevan's room to sleep in. The house only had three rooms which occupied Jevan's parent's room, his room and the other one was Lyndon's room.

"What are we going to do now?" He asked brushing his hair..

"We will go to the office today." He said before standing up from the king-size bed...

"Where are we going to eat?" Dane said and followed him. Lay walked toward them and they entered the batroom to wash themselves.

"There. We will wait for a client," Jevan said, after that he slammed the cabinet when he found the towel.

"Client that we will pay us $1?" Lay leaned at the cabinet trying to suppress himself and not laugh. Their past mission was hilarious, their payment was lower than Dane gave to the woman to investigate their house.

"Yeah, that's unlucky cases," Jevan said even now he still feels annoyed by it.

"I heard the news that Mika and Ana got into the jail," Lay said. Dane ignored their chitchatting while showering.

"I already read that article but why doesn't Dane's brother wasn't the one who mentioned who found the case?" Jevan asked before he looked at Dane but Dane just shrugged.

"Don't think about it, the important is we found the truth successfully," Lay said but for some reason, Jevan was bother by it.

After they took a bath together they went from the restroom and fixed theirself before going downstairs but they saw the man in the living room who sleeping.

They looked at each other.

When they came back there they didn't remember to untie him, they were tired from what happened and forgot about him.

"Untie him." Lay go to the guy and untie him. The guy opened his eyes and started to widen before he stood up.

"I will sue you!" He shouted. He was about to run away from there when Jevan tried to attack him but jevan stopped him before holding the guy's wrist.

"We're sorry that we tie you here, so for exchange we will help you to that girl in the bakery and keep a secret about us." Lay and Dane were stunned by what they heard while the guy widened his eyes.

"Really?" Jevan nod at him. After a while of silence he nod.

"Good. We will see you again when you need us, now you go you need to take a bath." Jevan wince they tied him without taking a bath that's why he smells stink now.

"Who's fault is this? I'm getting out of here before he'll punches me," he said before look at Dane who was about to hit him but Jevan held his wrist.

That guy ran as fast as he could away from that house.

"Tsk tsk, Dane. That's the reason why anyone who looks at your eyes will be scared," Lay said before they walk out from the house.

Dane didn't answer until they arrived at the office.

When they entered there. They looked around when they saw something at the table, there was a red box there.

"What is that? How they manage to enter?" Lay said with his voice shuttering. The last time they came, there was nothing like that.

Dane pushes them behind and walks toward the table. He was worried it was a bomb so he was the one who checked it but when he opened that thing, there's no bomb but mobey and a letter.

Jevan and Lay walk toward him before they read the letter.

"This is the payment for solving the cases anonymously." They looked at each other. Before they were about to say something. The phone suddenly rang making them shocked.

Lay walk toward the phone in the office and answer it.

"Hello?" Dane and Jevan walk toward him.

"Hello? I want to consult something about my missing bird..."