Chapter 37

In the morning Riggs already gives them the uniform and tells them they will work as hospital janitor.

"Are you ready?" Riggs asks sipping his cigarette and then drinking coffee.

They look at him with disgust.

"Yeah, how can we look inside the hospital?" They asked while fixing their blue uniform.

"Just don't get caught, the hospital is full of surveillance cameras don't just enter," Riggs said. He didn't feel anything right about this. There's a possibility that Jevan, Dane, and Lay would be in danger once they invade the Brolinz hospital property.

"Don't you know who is this?" Jevan and Dane push Lay in front he also posts like a model in a men's magazine.

"Yeah, I can see him just a bastard who always rinning when someone gonna kill him" lay glre st Riggs before he stopped posing.

"What a motivational speaker you are."

"That's enough where saying Lay is with us he can block the cameras while I and Dane will find the room. Don't underestimate Lay old man, he was always scared but he's good when it comes to technology," Jevan said. Lay didn't know if Jevan was complimenting him or insulting him.

"Really? I don't care. Go now," Lay rolled his eyes at him before they turned around but before they came out from the house Riggs stood up.

"Be careful. I don't want you to risk everything just for this case. Don't make the mistake we did before." They didn't answer but they nodded before coming out of the house

A minute later when they arrive.

They start to look around.

"Hey, the three of you why you're staying around? This is your new job, right now start cleaning the room. You should do it every day, morning, afternoon, and night. Got it."  a middle-aged woman said to them

"Yes." the woman raised her eyebrows on them before she turned around. Lay was trying to imitate her move while Dane and Jehan suppressed themselves not laughing.

After that woman led them to the room where many tools for cleaning after that, they came out and started their work.

"Don't move, this day we will work as normal janitors, tomorrow we will do our plan, got it?" Jevan said. Dane and Lay nodded at him even though they disagreed about doing that job in their house they didn't even experience cleaning they had a maid to do that job for them but now they're cleaning the whole hospital for the case.

"I can't believe I was doing this," Dane said before he sighed.

"You're right but for Lyndon..."

In the small room, a little kid was sitting at the edge of the room, he was hugging himself while the breeze of the wind kept touching his body making him shiver.

"Brother... please save me," he said between his sobs. A middle-aged man was watching him from outside the room. He could feel the guilt while watching the boy.

He doesn't want to be alone anymore. He closes his eyes and reminisces about the past.

He saw himself sitting in the crowded street shivering from starvation.

"Mister? Are you ok?" He looked up and saw a small guy smiling at him but he got stunned when he saw that eye... he tried to get away.

"Stay away from me!" He said but the little boy put a bottle of water and a piece of bread.

"I know you're hungry mister, so I bought that using my allowance for today. Brother always told me to help the person who needed it more." The man stopped shivering and got the food.

"T-thank you... my name is Andros what's your name kid?" He asked before opening the bread. Lyndon sat beside him.

"My name is Lyndon Allen, 7 years old," he said the man kept munching his bread before he nodded.

"You're incredibly kid..."

"Mister, are you alone? They said being alone is sad, I wish I could accompany you but I also have a brother so you will find another person to accompany you," he said. Andros gulped before he stared at the lid.

"Lyndon! Are you their kid? We have many customers." A woman called Lyndon from the shop got their attention. Lyndon stood up.

"I'm going now. Nice to meet you, mister!"

Andros clenched his fist before he opened his eyes, he remembered that day he didn't want to be alone again, being alone is terrifying. No one in this world wants to be alone, even introverts will never be satisfied if they find out no one will be with them for the rest of their lives.

"Lyndon, I have something to eat." Andros opened the door there Lyndon looked back at him

"Mister, when I can see my brother? I don't want to be here anymore, the guy with you is terrifying, he was trying to pull out my eyes. Can I give my eyes then I can come back to my brother again?" Andros's heart sank before he sat beside him.

"No one will touch your eyes..." he says but he can't answer Lyndon's questions when will he see his brother even if he doesn't want to let him go? Not now he felt someone with him again...

A day past Jevan, Dane, and Lay successfully did their job and now they're planning to find any evidence from this hospital.

"Do you know there's a room that worker here is forbidden to enter?" Lay said when they met in the hidden hallway of the hospital.

"How did you know that?" Dane asked.

"I heard it, they were talking about it earlier," he said. Jevan looked around to check if there was listening to them but no one was there.

"Let's go. Do you know where is it?" Jevan asked. Lay nod before the walk. They're lucky that Lay found that it was the CCTV operations break so there was no one there also they had already blocked the system for 5 minutes to cover their move.

When they arrived at the room, they looked at it. It was really strong, the door was made of steel.

Jevan holds the door.

"What are you doing?" A nurse interupt. Dane and Lay walk in front of Jevan and then Jevan pulls his hand away before he stands straight.

"We were finding the hospital bed, there's a new admitted in room 10 they need another bed," Dane lied before he gave his smile. The nurse looked at them before he nodded.

"The three of you are new, right? The bed is not here, you can straight to the storage room," she said before he walked again.

They sighed in relief.

"There's no chance to enter, for now, let's have lunch," Lay suggests. They agree and walk toward the cafeteria.

They entered the cafeteria but someone caught their attention, a man wearing a nurse uniform was sitting at the corner of the room, he was shivering.

Dane, Lay, and Jevan moved and tried to listen.

"No... they should be back here..." Dane hit the table making the guy stunned and look at them.

"Can you repeat what you saying?" The guy shook his head but Dane glared at him, his hand was shaking in fear while Lay and Jevan sat in front of him.

"Jessica... She didn't come back... She won't come back.."

"Whose Jessica? Where did she go?" Lay asked in annoyance.

"She entered that door.... they said she entered that door and until now she didn't come back... there's demon in there... devil..."