Chapter 38

"She entered that door.... they said she entered that door and until now she didn't come back... there's a demon is there... devil..."

"What devil?" They got stunned and rushed to stand up and run away from there they could see how scared his face was.

They look at each other. "What gotten into him?" Dane asked. Jevan stared at the door, he was sure he heard something.

"Did, he just say something inside that room? A devil?" He confirmed but Dane and Lay shrugged the guy looked like a person who needed a psychiatrist

"Let's have lunch first," they said. They went to the counter and got some food after that they came back to their table. At first, they having a silent lunch but something got their attention when beside their table man and a girl were sitting they're laughing.

They're wearing nurse uniforms. "Guys was that guy the one who invaded our office?" Lay asked, whispering but they were hiding his face from them.

"Did you hear about what happened to the nurse? Her head was blown up! Hahaha" jevan clenched his fist while hearing it but he pulled Dane when he was bout to go to those guys

"Don't act recklessly, we don't have any evidence," Jevan said. Dane did what he said while Lay recorded these guys.

"Let's go," they said before they walked out of the canteen.

"I was sure this hospital had something dirty secret, those guys look like have something to do," Lay whispered. Jevan didn't say a word even though he didn't feel right.

"Just be careful, just not to be caught by that guy, he saw us in the office, and he will warn who managing this hospital before we take an act," Jevan said. They agreed and continued what they were doing.

After their work they straight to the office. They sat there while Lay got a pen and a whiteboard.

"Ok, guys we should do a map. First, that hospital has a secret that may kill a nurse there, second, the guy who invented this office is working at that hospital." Lay writes what Jevan said on the board.

"Do you think who was managing that? It may be that the hospital owner is our suspect?" Dane said. Jevan nodded, he was thinking about this it may be the upper person in that building has something to do with this.

"You're right, it's odd why he made that room. Why that guy was panicking, it's like he saw something or threatened not to tell something." Jevan pulls the whiteboard and draws a room.

"Let's see tomorrow, we will go to that room no matter what I found a way to enter," he said, smirking. Dane and Lay looked at the board they saw Jevan was drawing and lining the upper part of the hospital where they could get it at the ceiling.

"You sure?" Dane asked if that was the only way to invade that room, they could do it as simply as they could.

"Yes. If we don't take a risk then how can we find the truth? I don't know what is the connection but I'm sure this chairman is hiding behind the golden eyes case," Jevan said. They nodded and started thinking again.

When the morning came they came to the hospital again and did what they were planning.

They make sure no one will enter the tools area when they see a ceiling cage there. They climb and enter the ceiling.

They crawled, Lay was in the front Jevan in the middle was Dane and the last was Lay.

"The blueprint, did you get it?" Jevan asked. Lay handle the blueprint and get it to them.

"What if there's a mouse in here?" Lay asked, looking around he was uncomfortable in their position but they didn't have a choice.

"Just be quiet, there's room below us, they will hear us," Dane said glaring at him.

"In the left," Jevan said giving the direction and there they turned left later on Jevan stopped.

"Here." They look at the holder and their eyes start to widen wide when they see what is inside the room.

"T-that..." They saw body parts preserved in there, kind of eyes, many many organs.

"This isn't right," Jevan said. Lay rushed to get his phone and take a picture of the room but when some entered the room they rushed to hide Lay used the moment and sent a message to Riggs who also sent the picture.

"We found there's a staying here," the doctor said looking at the reverse part. Jevan, Dane and Lay grin before they remove the metal and jump below.

The doctor and a nurse were shocked when they saw three men jump from the ceiling.

"What are you planning to do?" They pulled their gun together and pointed out at them.

"Don't try to call someone!" Lay ran toward the door and locked it but the nurse became aggressive, he took out his scissors and got the opportunity to pull Lay and point the scissors into his neck.

"Lay! You're careless!" Jevan shouted.

"You're not going to get out, we will preserve your blood here," the doctor said. Now he was smirking at them, showing his bad intentions.

"Don't move or I will kill him," the nurse said. He pushed the scissors into Lay's neck which made his skin bleed.

"What a weakling," the nurse whispered but a smirk formed on Lay's lips before blood came out into the nurse's mouth

Lay pushed the nurse making his body scatter on the ground.

"Who's careless?" Lay asked. The guy was holding his stomach when Lay stabbed the knife he was hiding under his pants.

"You learn huh," Dane said to Lay, later on, a loud bang could be heard inside the room after that Riggs entered the room, his eyes widened when he saw what happened, and even the police were shaken.

"Explain in the prisons," they said to the doctor. The doctor began panicking, his eyes started widening but their attention went to Jevan, Lay, and Dane who were pointing a gun toward the doctor and the nurse who was already on the ground panting hard.

Riggs looked at the police he came with "Catch Calvin White, we have an arrest warrant!"