Chapter 39

"The job is done! Good job boys" Riggs pats their heads and messes up with it but their faces look like they lost the lottery.

"Why your face like that?" He asked. Jevan faces him.

"We found the secret of this hospital but not Lyndon," he said. Riggs didn't answer, he stared at them before he sighed.

"Sir, we need you inside." One of the police calls Riggs, they're still at the hospital.

"I'll go first, let's talk after I'm done," he said. The three of them didn't answer.

"Let's go to the mall to unwind," Lay suggested. He could see how gloomy his friend was, he thought they needed to think for a while.

"Yeah let's do it." Jevan didn't answer. Dane pulled him toward the car and they went inside without complaint from him.

Dane started the engine and drove away from there.

They take a few minutes until they arrive at the mall.

"Let's go to the grocery area!" Lay said. They went there and started shopping but Jevan was still out of his mind, all he thought about was Lyndon. He was afraid to see his brother like what they saw in the secret room of that hospital, the body part kept coming back into his mind.

"Jevan what coffee should we buy?" Lay asked. Jevan and Dane were standing next to each other while Lay was looking at the other side for their coffee.

Jevan didn't answer but his attention went to someone when he saw a kid walking to the other side.

"Lyndon?" Jevan asked. Dane to look at Jevan. Jevan rushed to walk and follow that kid until he saw a middle-aged man pull his brother.

Jevan started to run.

"Jevan!" Dane shouted following him. Jevan didn't mind Dane anymore, he wanted to grab that man's colour.

"Lyndon!" The kid looked at him, his eyes were all in tears and offered his hand to him before Jevan was about to get his hand, the whole grocery store before the fog.

"Lyndon..." He whispered until he could feel his eyes become heavy and everything turned black.

                                     —

Dane opened his eyes, he felt something heavy when he tried to move his hand.

When he looked around he saw Jevan who closed his eyes beside him he was tied up like him.

Dane tried to struggle, he looked in front of him, and he saw Lyndon sitting there while he was crying and there was a guy beside him and a guy who looked familiar.

"Where I am?" Jevan asked. He looked at the surroundings but his eyes widened when he saw his brother.

"Lyndon!"

"Brother help me..." he said between his sob.

"Stop crying! You're always crying!" The other guy pulls Lyndon's chin.

"Stop hurting him!" Jevan shouted. He tried to get away but he couldn't break the lish into his arm.

"Oh? I'm scared... You took the bait huh" he said the grin on his face didn't fade away from him when they saw him at the cafeteria.

"You pretend like an innocent right?!" Jevan shouted. Dane closed his eyes he was struggling to take out the tie but he grabbed the cutter into his pocket and slowly cut it.

"Yes, Jessica is dead. There's s devil inside that room hahaha hah." Jevan clenched his fist as he watched how that guy lifted Lyndon.

"What are you doing Devin!" Andros shouted but Devin moved to shoot Andro's legs.

"I already planning about this... This bastard ruined everything! That was my father's business but they ruined it in just a snap! I will get money all I want, I will use these eyes to buy everything I like, there are many billionaires out there getting this as their lucky charm, a medicine to uncure illness, and doing it as their collection." Jevan felt the goosebump while listening to his creepy ambition.

"Ack.." Lyndon tries to struggle into the man but he can't breathe, he only lasts for a second if that guy won't let go of him.

"You see these beautiful eyes, this part will spurt blood when I take it out?" Lyndon shook his head.

"Please mister let me go," he said out of strength. Andros tried to stand up but he couldn't. Lyndon looks at him.

"Mister help me please.." he begged Andros. Andros clenched his fist, he felt pathetic, if he will gonna be better like this he already betrayed him first before he did and lived with Lyndon. It's all his fault, he involved the kid who helped him and now he was suffering.

"Shut up! No one will help you! Just listen let your brother watch how your eye will cut and then I will sell it on the dark market, do you know how your eyes save everything?" The guy laughs like a psycho before he loses the grip on Lyndon's neck. Jevan felt it was useless not to have the strength to move and save his brother from that crazy person.

"No..  please..."

"Kid you can save me... You can save my expenses, I won't starve and I can build another hospital for my experiment!"

"You're a crazy bastard! Let go of him!" Andros shouted before pointing the gun at Devin but Devin just smiled and gave a sign to his people to hold him tight.

Jevan closes his eyes, he can't take looking at his brother suffering. "Let him go... I will give my eyes." Their attention went to him and he shook his head a little bit more he would unleash the rope.

"No! Jevan!" Dane shouted.

"Your eyes? Who wanted your eyes? It's pure black," he said. Jevan shook his head

"Just let go of him. I won't do anything, you were holding my brother," he said. Devin stared at him before he let his people unleash Jevan. Jevan takes out his contact lenses and looks at them

"Wow... Unavailable... HAHAHAH!" His laughter echoed inside the room before he threw Lyndon from the floor. Jevan looked at his brother who was aching his back from that.

Devin walks toward him and holds Jevan's face. "Your eyes are glowing more," he said. Jevan glared at him.

"Now, we will do the operation," he said. He pulled Jevan's collar but Jevan pushed him and pushed his face.

"What the..." he turns around and moves his gun into Jevan but feet kick the gun away.

"Dane..."

"Yes, I will kill this retard," Dane said. Devin laughed out loud before he sat in the chair. He looks at his people and nods at them, a devil grin forming on his lips.

"Kill them..."