Chapter 29

"And that's the reason why she chooses you to take the blame after she kills herself." The man's eyes started to widen when jevan just said that

"What do you mean... Bea told me she's the one who killed her!" The man said but they shook their head.

"Yeah your mistress was the one who sent the death threat but your wife was the one who killed herself because of the depression she felt," Lay explained. Dane leans at the gate waiting for them to finish, they don't talk about it but by sharing their gaze they know what running into Jevan's mind.

Now, he already knew the answer to why the woman lying in front of the door but he didn't even see any drops of blood from the living room but the weapon she used was still in the living room.

The man lost his balance and sat on the floor.

Jevan and Lay standing in front of him staring. "I don't know what to do anymore...this is my fault!" He whispered. Lay and Jevan look at each other.

"It's up to you if you sue your mistress for threatening your wife, her case is under Article 282 of the RPC holds liable for Grave Threats," Jevan said. After that, he turned around and walked toward Dane who still waiting for them, also following him. They left the man sitting there.

While they're driving away from the house they feel something ease inside of them

"We did it again!" Lay said with a proud in his voice. Jevan and Dane smile.

"You know at first I can't even think that she killed herself," Lay said again. Jevan nods at him to agree.

"She suffers from depression so I think that's the only thing she knows to end her problem," Jevan said. Dane gripped the steering wheel when that woman's body ran into his mind again, he could still remember the burst into his body and a dark mark on it.

"That guy... he also deserves to get in jail," he said. Jevan and Lay look at him.

"What do you mean?" Lay asked but Jevan already knew what Dane talking about.

"He's hurting his wife! That woman has many burst into her body," he said. Jevan sighed before he looked outside the car.

"You're right, let's tell Riggs what his decision is. We're just substitute Dane, we don't have the power to sue the criminal," he said biting his lips. Lay and Dane didn't answer and the whole ride became silent.

When they arrive at the bakery they decide to buy bread for their breakfast tomorrow so they don't need to go out early in the morning.

When they arrived there they saw Blister sitting on the bench in front of the bakery shop his face was red.

They walk toward him. Lay hits his head making him come back to his senses.

His eyes widened when he saw them before he stood up. They were all stunned when that guy suddenly hugged them.

"What are you doing?!" Lay said trying to get away while Jevan was smiling and Dane didn't even make an emotion.

"You know because of you I was finally courting her!" He said after that he let them go. Finally, Lay smiled at him and hit his shoulder, he made it hard that's why Blister wince.

"That's hurt!" He complained.

"Haha, I'm sorry we're just happy for you!" He said but started laughing.

"You know let me treat you, let's have a drink in my house," he said. Jevan was about to explain when he noticed that Dane and Lay's eyes suddenly sparkled he realised it'd been a week since the last time they got drunk.

He surrenders before he nods. Dane and Lay clap their hands before they pull him into the car without even remembering their purpose and why they came there.

They let Blister come to the car and he tells them his address. After a few minutes, they are in front of an apartment it's not that small but it's fine to leave with two people.

They came out of the car and walked in. Inside the house, there are only a few things and appliances.

"Sit here," he said pointing to the small couch that only can sit with 2 people.

Lay and Dane sighed, they looked at each other to move the table and they sat on the floor. Jevan shook his head from watching how energetic his friend was when it came to alcoholic drinks.

He walked toward them and sat beside Dane after that Blister finally came he put the can of alcohol while Dane and Lay started at it. He wanted to laugh when he saw their reaction he knew they never expected it and they hadn't even tried to drink cheap beverages in their entire life.

"What are you waiting for?" Blister asked after he sat beside Lay. Jevan was stunned when he saw Dane glare at Blister who was confused, about why he was like that while Lay started to cry before he picked up the can.

"Huhu I'm poor now... I can't believe this Dane cheers..." Dane picks up the can and they cheers. Blister looks at Jevan who starts to laugh at their reaction.

"What happening to them?" Blister asked Jevan.

"Haha they've lived like a prince before that's why they didn't know this drink for them, it's the cheapest," Jevan said while laughing. Blister looked again at them with his mouth hung open but when he came to his senses he already brought up the topic of how Alina talked to him while he was talking his face was blushing the only person who was listening was Lay while Dane was drinking crazy and Jevan already lay on the ground while her head is on Dane's knee, he's not a type of drinker.

After that long night, Dane managed to drive but when they arrived he finally felt the heaviness in his head while Lay and Jevan were on his shoulder.

They stumble in front of Jevan's house where a man standing inside sipping his cigarette, his glare is like a sharp dagger. "THIS THREE BASTARD! WHO TOLD YOU TO GET DRUNK WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN REPORT ME ANYTHING!"

CASE CLOSED!!!