Chapter 32

"Brother..." Jevan was confused while looking at the whole room. He couldn't see anything but all black, the only person he saw was Lyndon sitting in the chair.

"Lyndon?!" Jevan tried to walk toward him but while he was walking he could see that he couldn't walk near him, he also tried to run but he couldn't.

"Brother helps me..." Jevan stopped trying to walk in that direction but his eyes began to widen when he saw Lyndon holding a knife.

"Brother..." he can see how Lyndon stabs his own throat.

"LYNDON!" Jevan opened his eyes before he stood up gasping for some air. He can feel how his chest starts beating hard.

He looks around while still calming himself down but he can see his neat house. Beside him is Lay still sleeping, snoring in the bed.

Jevan noticed that Dane was not there. Jevan let out a deep sigh before he stood up, his heart still racing like crazy, the image of Lyndon stabbing himself running into his mind.

Jevan opened the door of his room and came out there.

He walks downstairs to look around the house. He was finding Dane because he suddenly disappeared, it's only early in the morning Dane is always sleeping, and he should be still sleeping but he's not.

Jevan walked toward the kitchen, he was still not there. He walked toward the garden but was still not there until he decided to walk to the gate.

When he arrived his eyes widened when he saw Dane lying on the ground.

Jevan walked toward him he could see his friend was breathing heavily, his body still bursting. "Dane!" He shouted but Dane just let out a moan in response. Jevan pulls him up. He guided him inside the house and lay him on the sofa.

"Mmmm, what happened?" Lay asked half sleepy, walking downstairs while brushing his eyes but he stopped when he saw Dane lying on the sofa, his face had a burst that he had never seen before.

"What happened?!" He also shouted before he ran toward them.

Jevan sat on the couch.

"I just saw him in front of the gate. Do you think he made trouble by himself?" Jevan asked but Lay stared at Dane who peacefully sleeping there.

"But both of us know Dane won't make trouble for someone like that, what if someone saw him? You know the man at the Red Mountain?" Jevan widened his eyes he finally remembered the guys who tried to kill them many times.

"Then if that's true what will happen to us? Dane can't even fight with them what more of us?" Jeven said. Both of them didn't know what to do, they knew those guys wouldn't stop until they saw them dead. The three of them know what's happening inside that mountain. Their illegal deeds were recorded by their own eyes and they knew those guys wouldn't allow anyone to take action against them.

"Yeah you're right, we also need to find Lyndon," Lay said. He was breathing heavily, he was so nervous about their daily life, they didn't know if they would still live tomorrow and after tomorrow.

"Just stay by it." Both of them looked at Dane who spoke before he stood up. He winched when he felt the pain in his body but he still insisted on sitting where Jevan and Lay couldn't stop him.

He leaned at the armrest. The memory of that guy still backing into his mind, and how he punched him through the face and kicked him around his body until he passed out. He clenched his fist. For the first time in his life, he liked to kill someone, he can still remember the words he said before he passed out.

'Meet me again in a week, if you want to kill me...'

"Dane, are you ok?" Dane came back to his senses when Jevan called his attention. Dane nods but inside him he's not okay, there's something inside his body that was about to explode anytime.

"So what happens to you?" Lay asked worriedly.

"I just passed out because of the training yesterday," he lied. Jevan and Lay looked at each other, they knew Dane was lying. His eyes were still on the ground while his fist clenched the hem of his clothes, and his eyes were cold like ice.

"You sure?" Jevan asked, pretending he believed what Dane said.

Dane didn't answer that question instead he stood up and walked toward the door but before he was about to come out Lay and Jevan called him

"Where are you going?" They asked. Dane shrugged before he finally walked out.

"What got into him? His body is still unstable!" Lay said in annoyance. Jevan didn't answer, he was thinking about what was possibly happening to their friend and why he started acting strange.

After they ate breakfast Dane went outside again and Riggs arrived and started the training. Jevan and Lay were training with Riggs, they did stunt and everything but their mind was exploring. Dane was on the other side of the backyard, doing the training by himself.

"What happened to him?" Riggs asked while they were taking a break. They called Dane to have a break but he didn't listen and continued punching the bag.

"You see..." Jevan tells Riggs what's upon them before he arrives after that Riggs looks at Dane with a sharp glare.

"You know he resembles someone," Riggs said before he drank water.

"Who?" Lay and Jevan asked.

"A stranger haha, but to be honest he resembles him. Always moving on his own, that's why I want to warn you. Try to build more bonding with each other, so your group of friends went torn apart." Lay and Jevan stayed there while Riggs left them.

"Let's ask him," Lay said. He was bothered. Dane was always quiet but still laughing with them but this behaviour he was showing, they couldn't take it.

They walk toward Dane.

Lay throws the bottle of water and Jevan throws a towel that Dane suddenly catches.

"Seriously dude what happen to you?" Lay asked with a frown. Once again Dane became serious.

"It's nothing."

"It's nothing but your act strange today, we're your friend didn't we?" Jevan said. He was frustrated right now.

"It's none of your business ok!" Dane shouted making Lay and Jevan stunned where they were standing.

Dane gulps when he realises what he has just done. "I'm sorry," he whispered before he left them there...

Jevan clenched his fist before he turned around. "Bastard! Who told you to shout at us!" He shouted before he walked away, to the other side where Dane chose to go. Lay left behind there, and suddenly he brushed his hair out of confusion.

"Guys? Why did you leave me? Hello?"