Chapter 13

"Shout again I'll make sure you will lose your tongue." That guy widened his eyes before shutting his mouth.

Lay and Jevan shook their head before approaching them. Jevan pulled Dane's hand away from that guy whole Lay pushed the guy to sit again.

"Easy." Dane looked at him after that Jevn patted his shoulder. Jevan looks at the guy.

"Tell us the truth what are you doing there? We saw that you know there's a corpse there," Jevan said. Lay and Dane sat at the couch before sipping their coffee.

Dane glared at the guy making him look in the other direction.

"I don't know anything and if I knew I won't tell you!" He said. Jevan sighed before wiping his pants.

"You know If you won't tell us the truth I don't have a choice but to make Dane cut your tongue," he said with a serious tone. Lay suppressed himself from laughing when he saw that guy was now trying to struggle from his chair looking at Dane who calmly sipping his coffee and biting his toast.

"It's murder!" He shouted while struggling Jevan let out a cold laugh.

"You know we're not afraid to kill you 'cause we're not a cop," he said. Dane smirked from what he heard, and Lay grinned from it.

"Then kill me I don't care," the guy said with his shuttering voice. He was lying he was afraid to die.

"Oh, I see. Lay come here." Lay walked toward him.

"Hold his shoulder to stop him from struggling." That guy's eyes widened when Lay held his shoulder making him hard to struggle.

"Dane you know what to do," Jevan smirked. After that Dane stood up and walked toward them, he stopped in front of that guy before getting the cutter in his pocket.

He tried to let it come closer. That guy started shouting out loud but he didn't surrender and made them stop.

"This guy is incredible! It's annoying he didn't even want to surrender!" Lay said in his annoyance before sitting on the couch again.

"Wait..." Lay stood up when an image came to his mind again. Jevan and Dane look at him.

"What?" Both of them as in sync. Lay walked toward them before whispering something, after that their eyes turned to that guy now he was sweating, his hair was in a mess and his eyes were teary.

"You see I went to the bakery earlier and I met this girl." That guy clenched his fist while listening to what's Laay saying.

"Yeah, what about it? Is she pretty?" Jevan asked now they're creating a show so that guy will be affected.

"Yes it is! She has a soft smile and verry accommodating!" Lay said while her eyes look like sparkling.

"What are you telling us about this?" Dane asked. Jevan slowly looked at the guy to see his reaction just like they thought he would react.

"Well Dane you should court her she's really beautiful and it fits your taste." Jevan and Dane grin while Lay pat his shoulder.

"You saw her beautiful whyn't you court her?" Dane asked. It was ridiculous to be in this show but for that guy to tell everything he would join.

"Hey stop it! You can't take Alina away from me!" That guy shouted. All of them look at him before they laugh but after that, their gaze sharpens.

"So I'm right, you have a big crush on the owner of the bakery," Lay said. The guy rushed to shake his head trying not to escape from the truth.

"You reacted earlier when Lay told us she went from the bakery."

"You see we know who you cherish so aren't you gonna tell us the truth or we will be here to make you speak," Dane said. The guy already knows Dane's strength and how fierce he is, if he wants to kill someone he can or if he wants to hurt Alina he will.

That guy keeps his mouth shut but how can he tell them the truth?

"Alina is the bakery owner who lost her mother and father in the accident and now she's the only one living life managing her parent's business, what a tragedy," Jevan said but inside him, he wanted to feel pity, he could relate. Just like Alina he loses a parent.

"No, you can't touch her, she has heart failure...." that guy started crying. Lay looked in the other direction for once he felt the guilt.

"She's not even your girlfriend why you're acting like that?" Jevan asked but that guy shook his head.

"I'm not, but I care for her so I'll tell the truth don't involve her with this." Finally three of them let out a relief.

Lay and Dane sit from not afar while Jevan sits in front of him.

"You saw the scene? Or you're the one who killed that guy?" Jevan asked.

"No! I-I...I."

"We saw your hair there how can you defend yourself now?" Jevan asked again. That guy gulped so many times.

"I was not the one who killed that guy! The thing is..." he started to tell the truth.

In a scene where that guy was walking at the part, it was his job to clean it because many other kids were playing there.

While he was walking he stopped when he saw a middle-aged woman standing there, she was alone and made him curious why I that house that middle-aged woman was still there.

He took a peek but when he saw the ground where the woman standing he saw a body lying there, he could see his head was flowing with blood, he was holding that old woman's feet but he couldn't hear what they were talking about. That woman was crying before he left there that guy wanted to help but it was too late that guy already died.

He pulled the guy from behind the bush to hide him there before asking for some help but when he came back he already saw Jevan and others.

"So you're saying you witnessed an old woman there, she didn't help that man who could survive if she helped," Jevan said. Lay was holding his mouth from the revelation while Dane didn't pay any attention.

"Yes and I saw strange things before that woman left," he said Lay. Dane and Jevan looked at each other.

"What is it?" Jevan asked again.

"She's crying while slightly smiling like she's not guilty from it..."