Chapter 22

He threw his phone at the wall and nearly hit one of his people.

"Those fucking bastard!" He shouted. He was panting like hell.

"Boss I already told Alex to go to the Red Mountain to catch them," he said. When that man entered the room. All his people were bowing no one wanted to interrupt to speak.

"Make sure those boys will be caught or else I'll kill all of you!" He said in a raspy voice. All of them nod and take their leave from the room.

He put his hand on his forehead. "This can't be..."

-

"Yow! Sorry I'm late!" He said. Jevan and Dane stood up while Dane holding his back who already bleeding.

Dane glared at him before punching his face hard making him stumble to the ground.

"Ouch!" He complained. Jevan shook his head before helping him to get up.

"We'll talk at the car for now let's get out of here I'm sure they will send someone who kill us," he said before looking at Dane. Jevan let go of Lay's hand before holding Dane and supporting him.

"Are you ok?" He asked Dane to just nod while Lay walked at their back.

After a few minutes of well they arrive at the car.

"Let's go to bandage your back," Jevan said but Dane just shook his head.

"I'm okay. We need to go to your house, you can heal me there," he said. Jevan and Lay looked at him worriedly this was the first time they had seen him weak like that.

"Are you sure? We should go to the hospital your wound is deep," Lay said patting his shoulder.

"No! Just go. I don't like to go to the hospital!" he said. Jevan and Lay looked at him Dane was growing it like the hated place.

"OK, I'll drive. Jevan supports him," Lay said before getting the key from Dane's pocket and walking to the driver's seat.

Jevan and Dane walk inside the back seat before Lay start the engine.

-

"Sir, where are you going?" A guy tried to call him when he was about to walk out of his office.

"I'm doing something important," he said before walking but then he got bumped by Elich who was holding a file. The file flew anywhere.

"I'm sorry sir," he said before picking the paper. That guy leaned and helped him after that he gave what he picked

"Where are you going, Walton?"

"I was about to give this file to you sir," Elich said. He nods at him before receiving it he opens the file before he looks at him.

"OK here put that in my office," he said as he gave back the file from him before passing by.

The other guy who stopped him earlier was stunned while Elich frowned before he walked toward that guy's office.

-

Three cars arrive at the red mountain. When they stopped the car all of them got their gun in the compartment and went inside the woods.

They saw their comrades who were already dead.

"Did they go?" Alex asked if he was talking about Jevan Dane and Lay.

"Yes. Boss, we checked everywhere they're not here anymore." Alex cursed loudly before he clenched his fist.

"Gather those bodies and burn them all, make sure no one will leave any evidence!" He commands.

"Yes sir," they all said before they did what he just commanded. All the dead bodies into their feet and gather in a wide space.

Alex sat in front of it before he lightened up his cigarette while the other was pouring gas into the pile of dead bodies in one place.

Alex smirked before he threw his lighter until that whole side created a big fire.

All of the people there clap their hands like they're celebrating while watching a big flame.

Alex closed his eyes. He was laughing inside while imagining that their soul was crying out loud getting some help.

He stood up before he turned around.

"I'm going to find that idiot no matter what..."

-

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jevan asked when they arrived at his house. Dane stared at him like he was asking 'seriously'

Jevan keeps asking that 10 times in a row and he's tired of answering him.

"Let's get inside to heal Dane's injury," Lay suggested as he opened the door.

"Why did you change your mind?" Dane suddenly asked him but then he winched again when he felt his back was throbbing hard..

Lay stops from holding him before he sighs. "To be honest I'm not like you, you're strong and not like Jevan who has a strong determination so I want to quit but when I was walking trying to think about this, suddenly I remembered Lyndon. You know Lyndon was not our brother but I felt like he was also my brother, you're our friend I don't want to abandon both of you. I'm afraid to die but three of us just need to fight to survive right? And to find Lyndon," he said with a slight smile on his lips.

Jevan couldn't help to smile before he hit Lay's back hardly making Lay wince but he just laughed after that.

"Thanks, Lay," he said.

"Stop chitchatting guys. I feel weak! This is annoying," Dane interrupts. Both of them laughed once again before finally helping him get out of the car.

They're walking inside the gate when Jevan suddenly stop. "What happened?" Lay asked when he stopped.

"I remember I didn't open the light," he said. Lay and Jevan looked at each other before their eyes widened.

"Shit..." they whisper before slowly walking through the door.

Jevan pulls the gun into Dane's back while Lay holds the baseball bat that he used earlier.

They push the door and point their weapon, but both of them are stunned.

There they saw a man sitting on the sofa and he was holding a champagne while his leg was crossed on his other leg.

"Hmm... You're late idiots."