Survivor.

All Might let out a well needed sigh and looked at her new place, the last one was a bit leaky and moldy and he told her to move, the last thing he wanted was her to be sick. Everything electric was powered by a generator that the city failed to turn off when the place became abandoned. It was an old apartment complex newly made but no one ever had the chance to live in it since funding became hard to get.

She had band posters and neon art that plastered every wall. A rickety table that was rejected by a high end furniture store where she found matching chairs and seating. She dumpster dived when she could and what she acquired she sold on the streets, some she kept for herself. A hammock was cleverly hung in one of the corners of the living room with a simple pillow and blanket for the cold nights. Other odds and ends were stacked about, books, clothes and food packages she stored up for later. All Might had to admit, yes she was a thief but she was damn good at it.

All Might offered to let her stay at his place once but she refused, she had a problem with heroes, they were all chasing her. What would she think if she lived in a hero's house? Sounded like a trap to her.

"You don't trust me, Toshi?" She made a mocking innocent face at him and he scoffed. "Three years of friendship and not one sign of trust yet? Tut-tut Toshi."

"You're a thief, Sisu. Of course I don't... at least not with my wallet." He gave the place one more look. "Nice place though."

"Thank you. Trying to go for the penniless busker vibe, they say it's all the rage in style magazine." She said sarcastically.

"I see." He sat down at the table to rest a minute, she was exhausting to deal with sometimes. Sisu saw his frustration and decided to try and bandage his negative energy. She picked up a lute and started to strum the strings, "Hey, Toshi guess what?"

"What?" He asked, stress thick in his voice.

"There's one thing in this place I didn't steal." She strummed again.

"What the hell is that?" He looked at the strange instrument.

"It's what's going to cheer you up, Sir."

She started to play effortlessly and All Might shook his head at the familiar song. Of course she would know this one.

"I'm no millionaire but I'm not the type to care, cuz I got a pocket full of dreams. It's my universe even with an empty purse. Cuz I've got a pocket full of dreams..."

All Might facepalmed at her silly song, this must be the song she plays in her head when she steals something.

"Wouldn't take the wealth of Wall Street for a road where nature trots and I calculate I am worth my weight in golden rods. Lucky lucky me, I can live in luxury cuz I have a pocket full of dreams."

"Do you ever stop?"

"Nope." She played again transitioning into a different song. "Ain't got a dime to my name, what a terrible shame...Ho hum..."

"Oh God, stop. I'm done." He grinned, she was a strange kid, All Might was sometimes convinced that she thought she was living in a movie.

Sisu giggled and sat across from him, "The number one hero is smiling again." She set her chin on her hands.

"Where did you even get that thing?"

"Don't insult the Lute. It's a very misunderstood instrument." She replied. "If you really want to know...it was my Baba's."

"Where's he at now?" He asked.

"Six feet under." He frowned, her cheeky remark not matching her facial expression. "He died of a stroke." She made eye contact with him, her silver eyes shining.

"I'm sorry, Sisu." He gave her a caring look. She shook her head and looked down at her folded hands.

"Don't get all mushy on me now, Toshi." She joked, her sadness finally finding a place to hide behind. All Might hated when she did that, why wouldn't she let anyone help her? He shook his head and stood, "Do you need anything before I leave?" He asked her.

"I'm okay, Toshi. Go and save the world." She smiled.

"Stay out of trouble." He pointed a finger.

"Your life wouldn't be exciting without trouble, Toshi. I keep your job alive."

"Have a good morning, Sisu." He left the apartment and she waved to him as he made his way back to the streets of Tokyo. Sisu took her spoils and and put them all in their rightful place. She changed from her hoodie to one of the stolen items she took that morning, a black and white striped sweater. She put on her trusty messenger bag and left again to see what else she could get her hands on.

She reached into her pocket, taking out a pair of round rimmed sunglasses. She had to pick up some new wigs for her little collection of disguises. She turned the corner, walking towards a strip mall and walking confidently round the back of the stores she had her eyes on. She opened one of the dumpsters and spotted all the nice stuff just thrown out that morning. She climbed inside and sifted through the many bags of nice wigs, she plucked out only what she thought would be useful. Getting too much of one thing was a waste of time. She picked up five different ones before she climbed back out. She counted them again, white, red, blue and black and green...good, she didn't have those colors yet.

"Perfect." She stuffed them into her bag and went onto the next one. The next dumpster had shampoos, lotions and shower gels, exactly what she needed, she was running low.

The others had a few electronics, clothing and notebooks thrown out, why anyone would throw this stuff away was a mystery to her. She never considered herself poor, she knew how to beat the system and thrive off of Tokyo's trash and unappreciated objects. She was a survivor.