Power Plant.

Toshi broght her close and held her tightly, honored that she would even ask such a question. "How could I break up a set?" He asked.

Sisu cried, a bittersweet smile upon her face, "Dad." She spoke, the single word making Toshi full of happiness. "This all has to stop." She looked into his eyes. "People dying all around me, it has to stop now, okay? Please, we have to make it stop."

"Okay. Okay, Sisu. We will find the person responsible and-" There was a crash from one of the windows nearby. "Stay here." Toshi went to investigate, along wit Aizawa and Deku.

One of the windows broke, glass scattered along the floor. Deku looked about the area and picked up a rock, "Look at this."

The other two men looked at the object used to break the window and tokk the note attatched to it, "The League of Villains are responsible." Deku read, and then there was an address.

"I'll go and check the perimeter." Aizawa told them as he left the school. Deku looked over at Sisu who was sitting on the floor. looking up at the picture of her sister. She had never attended her funeral, never held some sort of ceremony for her, he could tell by the expression on her face that it what they did for her was more than enough.

"Sisu, I'm sorry but we have to move." He told her. She didn't protest, taking the picture from the wall and letting him escort her to the dormitories. The walk was silent as they walked through the open field.

"How do you feel?" He asked her.

"I feel better, thank you." She replied. Deku took her hand, seeing that her emotions were still a bit raw. They stepped into the common area where the rest of the class sat and socialized. It was of course past curfew but the teachers didn't care. Toshi and Aizawa came in a few minutes after and met up with Present Mic to speak at the kitchen counter.

"What if the location is false, Aizawa?" Toshi asked.

"What if it isn't?" He replied. "We have to consider the ossibility that this could be a real location." Shota defended.

"What about having the police come in to scope the place out?" Mic piped up. The other two heroes shook their heads, "That would put them in danger if they are really there at the location we were sent." Shota spoke up.

"So, what do we do?" Toshi asked. "We can't just sit here while more and more people die trying to find Sisu." He played with his bangs in confusion. "The killings have to stop. They have gotten too close to her. I wont let anything happen to her." His chest filled with anger, this whole tangled situation was too delicate and confusing for everyone. He felt like he was walking on a tightrope, one move and he loses.

"I will check it out tonight-" Aizawa was cut off.

"No." Mic interrupted. "There has to be a safer way to do this."

Sisu watched the three men converse, they all looked so upset and frustrated. What could she do to help them? She walked into the kitchen, making tea while she listened carefully. Toshi glanced at her, still too invested in the conversation.

"So, who do you think sent the location to us?" Mic asked.

Sisu almost chuckled, should she even say that it could've been Dabi? She heated up the kettle and waitted for it to heat up as she tuned into the private talk.

"Its the old Power Plant." Aizawa spoke. "That place has been abandoned for a reason, the radiation levels are too high for anyone to stay there for too long. Even if they are hiding there, they have to move because of how sick they can get."

Sisu's eyes widened, The old power plant?

"Sisu." Mic turned his head to her. She looked at hi as if she were caught doing something bad. "Can you make me a cup, please?" He asked. She was so relieved by the request that she smiled.

"Of course, anyone else?" She asked the other two. Aizawa raised his hand tiredly letting her know to pull out another cup. Toshi shook his head and they kept talking.

"Oh, I almost forgot..." Mic leaned in, to keep from anyone hearing. "Where is the formula anyways?"

"In my coat pocket." Toshi lied. No one needed to know the real location. what if someone was listening?

Sisu paled, What? The bain of her life was still held in his pocket? She glanced over her shoulder to look at Toshi and served Mic and Shota their tea and then returned to her room. It sounded to her that they would be arguing about it for days until something was actually put into action. She picked Toshi's lock, opening his door and fishing the box out of his pocket.

This had to stop, and if it was in her power to stop it now...she was going to do anything. She pulled on her black hoodie and slipped out the back door of the dormitory building, climbing the security fence and then running as fast as she could when the alarms sounded. She turned down the streets quickly before anyone could see her and didn't stop running until UA was out of sight.

She had the address memorized in her mind and followed the streets leading to it. making sure to take the alleyways when she heard police sirens. The process of nabbing these criminals was going too slow for her. Besides, radiation ran in her blood, she would be fine inside that place right?

Sisu ashamedly didn't know much about her quirk, she just knew that radiation charged her up and gave her more power...how much radiation her body was able to take was still a mystery. She walked the streets untilshe saw it, the power plant.

"What the hell are you doing here?" A voice from behind her gave her chills down her spine and the heavy hand clamped down her shoulder stung. She looked over her shoulder to see who the owner of the voice was.