I will Let you down.

She saw the look of shock on his face and sighed, "I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, your secret is safe with me." She reassured him.

He didn't say anything for a while and then he looked up at her, "Can I walk you home?"

Her heart plummeted in her chest, she did it again. She said the wrong thing at the wrong time and she wasn't even trying to be a sarcastic brat. She merely nodded and they were off to All Mights home. The walk was silent, with each step they took the weight upon her shoulders grew heavier and heavier. Questions were reeling in his brain, trying to figure out some sort of logical explanation on why his mentor would even utter a word to someone who just popped up out of the blue. They came up to his doorstep, knocking on the door. All Might appeared in a large gray hoodie and sweats, "Oh, young Midorya!" He happily greeted. "Thank you for walking Sisu home."

"All Might, we need to talk." He told him almost sternly. Sisu noticed the anger in the boy's voice and decided to dip.

"I'll see myself inside." She left them, marching straight upstairs. All Might let him in and they stood there in the middle of the living room. "What is it, my boy?"

"What is it?" Deku raked his fingers through his hair, frustrated. "You told Sisu that I'm your successor!" He whispered harshly. All Might sighed and rubbed his temples with one hand.

"Sisu is a dear friend of mine. I wouldn't have said anything to her unless I knew she could keep a secret." He told him honestly.

"But you seem to forget to tell me about her. How much does she know about me?"

"Midorya-"

"She just shows up out of no where, glued to your side. Who is she, All Might? Who is she to you?"

"Okay, answer to your first question, she only knows that you're my successor. Everything else she knows about you is straight from your encounters with her." He stopped to think for a second. "As far as who she is...all I can say is that she's gone through a lot. Enough for her to run away from home at the age of twelve." His electric blue eyes, burned through Deku's offended gaze.

"Abuse." He spoke up.

"What?" Toshi looked at him quizzically.

"She confessed to us that she endured abuse in her former home. Did you not know that?" He asked. Toshi's heart seemed to swell painfully in his chest, abuse? Even she wouldn't admit to something like that to him. "Sisu keeps a lot of things to herself. She's a troubled girl."

"How did you even meet her? How did she even come into your life? How do I not know about her?"

"Because, Midorya." He breathed heavily from being so flustered from the discussion. "She needs to be protected. I couldn't tell anyone about her until now-"

"Why?! I thought we were closer than that-"

"She's a criminal!" He shouted. Toshi covered his mouth, ashamed of the words that escaped. Deku stood there dumbfounded, a criminal? Her? She didn't look like one. That adorable girl with sparkling eyes and cotton candy hair was a...criminal? He shook his head.

"What the hell are you doing with her, All Might?"

"Put it all together, young Midorya. Why do you think I'm protecting her?"

Deku found himself dropping to the couch to sit, resting from the news. "You told a criminal about me inheriting your power? Do you have a death wish for me or something?!"

"Midorya!" He silenced him. "She's had a hard life, you yourself just told me that she was abused. She ran away from home when she was twelve, you honestly think that I would take in a dangerous person?! You know me better than that, boy!" He pointed a finger at him. "I took her in simply because she lacked in being loved. Everything else, I'm learning new things about her every day."

Deku nodded in silence, still angry about the whole thing but he finally understood. "Okay." He stood up. "I trust you, All Might."

"Thank you."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. All Might clasped the boy's shoulder appreciatively. "Just be her friend, she needs one right now."

"Will do." He looked up at the door that Sisu had vanished behind. "Can you tell her goodnight for me?"

"Of course."

"I'll see you tomorrow." He gave a weak smile to his mentor before he walked him to the door. "Good night my boy." Deku left the house and All Might closed the door. He could hear the sound of forties music playing upstairs. He shook his head and headed up the steps to knock on her door, "Sisu."

"I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel...I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real..." she sang out dramatically. Toshi rolled his eyes.

"Sisu, open up. I want to talk to you." He told her.

"I will let you down....I will make you hurt." She continued to sing. All Might started to get a little concerned, pounding on the door. "Sisu, open the door!"

"Alright, okay. Jeez!" She opened the door to see the big guy. "What do you want?"

"You never told me you were abused."

"Yeah, I know." She replied, not looking away from his eyes. "My step father mostly."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked her.

"Because it's my story to tell, okay. Maybe I don't want to talk to you about it. Ever thought about that?"

"Sisu, I'm only trying to-"

"Help, yeah I know. Shout it from the rooftops!" She shouted, returning to her Lute. "What have I become? My sweetest friend. Everyone I know, goes away in the end-" her song was interrupted by Toshi taking the instrument away from her.

"Give it back, Toshi." She warned.

"Not until you talk to me."

"No!"