Theft.

Sisu looked up at the high tree branch and raised an eyebrow, "This is what yo two do?" She looked at the two men beside her. Toshi and Deku nodded, "Its part of our routine." Deku shrugged. 

"You know I have nor strength in my arms." She scowled at him and he smiled mischievously

"I know." He laughed. Toshi shook his head and started the training session. He stood in front of the two and crossed his arms. 

"Pulls ups on the branch, Deku I want at least one hundred and twenty. Sisu, I want you to do at least fifty."

She paled, fifty?! was she even capable of doing that much? "What if I can't do fifty?"

"Trust me, you're not leaving the tree until you do fifty."

She groaned, pulling up her hair into a bun to keep her hair away from her face. She had decided to join Deku and Toshi on their little trainings,  it was a good excuse to see Deku. She didn't expect the grueling task ahead, though she should've, it was obvious. She watched as Deku jumped up and caught the branch with his hands, already well into the pull ups. 

Sisu tried jumping and landed on her butt, Toshi laughed and helped her up, "Nice try." He stood behind her and lifted her up so she could grab the branch. She gripped it tightly and hung there for a minute before she tried to pull herself up. She barely moved her arms, "This is impossible." she grumbled. Deku looked over at her and smiled.

"Having trouble?" He teased. She shook her head and tried not to look at him, if she did she feared that she would let go. 

"Shut up, Deku." she giggled. 

"try pulling from your core, Sisu." Toshi instructed. 

"Yeah, about that. I don't think I have one." She replied, trying to pull herself up again. "I have no upper body strength." She said to herself. 

"You can do it Sisu." Deku encouraged her. 

She sighed and tried again, pulling herself up almost all of the way, "There you go Sisu." Toshi spoke up. "Keep going."

"Easy for you to say..." She grunted, pulling herself up again, this time successfully doing a full pull up. Deku finished his pull ups with ease but stayed beside her to keep her going. By the end she was able to do all fifty chin ups with both Deku and Toshi's help. She let go, expecting to drop to the ground but Toshi caught her before she did. "Whoa!" 

Her arms felt like noodles by the time she was finished and her muscles burned, "Alright, rest a bit. After youre done we're doing something I know Sisu can actually do." Toshi teased. 

"Ugh...any type pf physical exertion is not my expertise." She complained. 

"You do like to run though." He replied. Sisu looked up at him and rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, when I'm running from the law."

"Pretend you're running from the law, then." Deku chuckled. Sisu stood up and faced the two before she met eyes with her good friend, Deku. "Do you know what I was before Toshi took me in?" She asked with a devious grin. Deku shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, "All Might only told me that you used to be a criminal."

"You don't know what my crime was?" She asked. 

Deku took one last sip from his water bottle and looked at her, "What was it, Sisu? tresspassing?" He joked. 

"Theft!" she snatched the bottle from his handa and started running down the lane in the park. 

"Hey! wait, Sisu come back with that!" He ran after her while Toshi stood there laughing at them. 

The lane went all the way around the park and Toshi sat down on a nearby bench to watch the little show. They came round, passing Toshi. 

"How many times do we have to loop around?" Sisu stopped for a second. 

"Five." He chuckled, seeing that Deku still didnt get his prize back. 

"Come back here, Sisu!" She heard his voice coming around the corner and she bolted. Toshi was thoroughly entertained by the charade. Deku caught up to her, "Hey, Sisu. Come on, I really need it."

"Here." She handed it back to him and he took a drink while they were still jogging. 

"Where's my cap?" He asked. 

"Right here." She showed it to him before taking off again. He was pissed now, he put his bottle down and ran after her. "SISU!" He shouted. 

She squeaked upon hearing his voice carry down the lane behind her. They passed Toshi four more times but Sisu didnt let up, Deku was determined on catching her. He sprinted down the lane, gaining on her fast, his lungs not even feeling the strain. She looked back and let out an excited scream before he caught up to her, tackling her into the bushes nearby. 

Sisu laid there a laughing mess, covered in sweat and dirt, she started laughing hysterically all of the sudden feeling Deku's fingers tickle her sides. 

"Ahahaha! Shit!" She tried escaping but it was no use. 

"Give me back my cap!" He demanded. 

"Never!" She laughed out. Deku didn't let up. "Okay! okay here!" She giggled, handing him his cap. 

"Do that again, I'll tickle you to death." He threatened, finally taking it from her hands and helping her up. She playfully smacked his chest, "Dick."

"Thief." He chuckled. 

"There you two are." Toshi came up to them, finally finding the two in the bushes. "You two didn't return, I got a little concerned."

Thier faces turned cherry red, "We're good." Deku spoke. "Sorry, we both collided and fell."

Toshi looked  between them, He wasn't stupid, "Mhmm. Come on, we have a long day at school. If we leave the park now, both of you will have ten mi nutes to get ready."

"Okay. see you later, Sisu."

"Bye." She waved. Toshi gave her a suspicious look. "What?"

"Nothing. Lets go, crazy."

Sisu climbed out of the hedge and went back home with Toshi to get ready for school. She put on a pair of dark shorts and thigh high stockings with her converse. She pulled on a white oversized long sleeved top and left her fading purple hair in a high ponytail.

"Come on, Sisu!" Toshi screamed from the bottom floor. 

"Okay, I'm coming!"

She raced down the steps, falling down in the process in her rushed state. She landed on the bottom of the steps, looking at Toshi upside down. Toshi tried to hold in his laughter and Sisu could see, "Go ahead." She chuckled. 

"This just isn't your day is it?" He laughed out.