Expression of Beauty.

Im sorry for this chapter being so long, Wattpad is playing games and I don't have time for the website to keep publishing and unpublishing one chapter. I still hope you enjoy it.

"COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!"

"Okay." She laughed. "Is he always this annoying in class?" She asked seeing the big guy overturn large objects in his way, trying to find them. When he got too close, Sisu blasted him on instinct, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Nice hit." Deku complimented.

"Thanks, let's run. I just gave away our position."

"Let's split up, he won't be expecting that."

She agreed and both of them ran separate ways. Sisu was fast and she knew it, if she could get the big guy to chase her, Deku could get him by surprise. It went as planned, All Might was hot on her trail.

"Where are you, Deku?" She asked to herself, looking around as she ran. Deku came out of no where, ready to kick his mentor in the face. To their surprise, All Might swatted him away with his fist. Sisu stopped, looking at the structure he just so happened to be under. She blasted the bridge over him, sending it crumbling down on top of him. She raced to Deku, launching herself at him to get him out of the falling bridges path.

The alarm sounded, they had won the match, hugging each other in victory.
They rushed to help All Might out of the rubble, and they returned to the rest of the class. Sisu never really told Deku about her drawback, she was thankful that the UV lasted through the match. She left them to change back again to her normal clothing, it was painful taking off the uniform. Using her quirk too much or too intensely gave her burns on her body. She checked the one she received on her stomach, long and dark red. They hurt like an awful blister and this one was the worst she ever had. Ochako came in to check on her and noticed the huge wound, "Oh my goodness." She looked at it closely. "Let's get you to the nurse, that looks bad."

Before Sisu could protest, Uraraka took her hand, leading her to the infirmary. She felt exhausted from the lesson, this was definitely something she was not used to. She let Ochako and Recovery Girl do what they needed for her to feel better and she laid there on a cot, feeling the nurse bandage up her burn.

In her exhausted haze, she looked over to see Toshi being tended to his wounds too. "Damn. Did I hurt you that bad?" She asked.

"Yes, you collapsed a bridge on me." He replied.

"are you okay?" She asked with genuine concern. Toshi looked over at her and nodded. "You're lucky I only came out with just some minor scratches.

"I'm sorry-"

"Haha, don't be. That's how class is. I'm proud of you."

She giggled at the sight of his shocked face when the bridge collapsed on him, "you got your ass handed to you."

They both laughed like dumb asses at her statement, it was so true. "You're a brat, you know that?" He laughed out, making his sore muscles ache.

"Ah, shut up old man."

Recovery Girl looked at the two bickering back and forth, shaking her head. They had such a crazy friendship, almost father-daughter like. Sisu propped herself up with her elbows and looked down at the burn, the ointment helped from it stinging. "Thanks, Recovery Girl. I appreciate you."

"You're welcome. Both of you are good to go back to your duties. Have a nice day."

"Make sure you give All Might a lollipop before he leaves, he gets cranky if he don't." Sisu joked.