Hell Yeah.

Later on that night, Sisu climbed down from her window and jumped down to the ground below. She glanced at the address on the paper, "He's not that far." She ran from the house as quickly as she could. 

She pulled up her hood, blocking the cold from her face, Deku's words echoed in her mind. No, Rei was her real Dad, he had to have some sort of paternal feelings for his own child, Right? She had to know, that aching in her heart grew stronger. She HAD to know if Rei loved her. She ducked through alleys and jumped fences to get to her destination, all the while that tether connecting her heart to the possibility getting stronger. 

Her feet fueled the journey, she didn't even notice the pain in her feet as she walked non stop to see him. Before she knew it she was standing in front of a massive brick house with the windows glowing a yellow irridesence. She peeked through one of them, seeing a lonely Rei, sitting at his desk covered in law documents. She gasped, she really did resemble her father. She was the spitting image. "Look, Lux...I found our Dad." She whispered to the heavens, tears welling up in her eyes. 

She walked up to the porch and raised a hand to knock on the door but then she stopped, not like this...what would he think? No, she couldn't meet him like this. She left the porch and made her way back to Toshi's home, a huge smile on her face. She finally knew what her Dad looked like, who he was and what he did. Maybe...just maybe, he would take her in.

She climbed back up into her window and jumped back into bed, sleeping peacefully. 

The next morning came and she left her bed, everything seemed like the world was spinning on a melodic record. Every thing seemed to be perfect, She marched downstairs and met Toshi at the counter. "Good Morning." He greeted her. 

"Morning." She poured herself a glass of orange juice and sat down across from him, "You seem rather chirpy today."

"And?"

"Its a nice contrast from last night." He shrugged. "Does this mean we can talk about it?"

"I umm...I just wasn't feeling well. Sorry to worry you." She lied. 

"...Okay." He left it alone for now, as much as he wanted to, he couldn't push her to tell him anything. It would only make things worse. It irritated him to the max that he couldn't get into that heavily protected layer of her that hid everything from his eyes. It was her choice to show it, but it would never keep him from trying to find out to protect her. "What are your plans for today? After class?" He aked her. 

"I don't know, maybe just chill at home." She shrugged. 

"Chilling with me this time?" He said surprised. "I thought you would chill with your boyfriend today." He teased. 

"He's not my boyfriend." She chuckled, blushing. 

"Okay, sure." He sipped his coffee. "Anyways, lets get going. I get to teach the calss today."

"Oh, fun." Her fisrt sarcastic remark of the day. "I cannot wait to see what is in store."

"Tell me how you really feel." Toshi chuckled. 

"You made me do fifty chin ups and five laps around the park yesterday, excuse me if I'm not leaping for joy for your class." 

"You're sore?" He asked. 

"Hell, yeah dude." she rubbed her shoulder. "When do we train again though?"

"I'm confused." He chuckled. "You still want to train with me and Midorya even though you're complaining about how sore you are...what an enigma you are today."

"Honestly, I had alot of fun despite my body screaming at me to go back to bed." She sipped her orange juice. "Oh, yeah..." She met Toshi's eyes. "I want to enroll."

"Alright!" He smiled. "Its about time. I'm happy you're joining the class. The love you already."

"Ehh... They're growing on me." she joked. 

After they finished their beverages, they left for the school. Something was nagging at her mind though. She had to make sure that she visited her Dad for real this time, The problem was, she was always escorted by Deku or Toshi. She couldn't visit her Dad late at night either, that would be rude. Toshi looked over at her shaking her leg, "Whats on your mind?"

Sisu looked up at him and met his eyes, "Oh, nothing. I think I'm still waking up." She lied again. She hated lying to him but to be frank...what she was going through wasn't any of his business. 

They arrived at the school and she sat in her usual seat, listening to Senei Aizawa until it was time for All Mights class. She followed Toshi and arrived at the arena where they would be training. 

"Do you need me to help set up, Toshi?" She asked. 

"Nope, this lesson is all about hand to hand combat while using your quirks." He poofed back into his All Might form and waited for the class ro return from the locker rooms. When everyone arrived he introduced the lesson and paired everyone up. 

"Deku is with Iida, Mezo with Mineta, Mina with Kirishima and Sisu will be with Uraraka."

Sisu paled, shifting her eyes to Uraraka who looked at her as if she were the enemy already. She didn't know why she hid it, Sisu knew even after thier talk from the other day that she disliked her. She came up to her with a cocky smirk upon her lips, "Ready, partner?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." She shrugged.