Alone in a Hotel Room.

All Might knocked on her door quite hard, he must believe their story. She could hear Deku trying to calm him down too, "Come in, Dad." She said before he opened the door. 

"What on earth is going on?"

"Where should I begin?" She stood up and faced the man who had been her hero through all of this, "After the fight, Deku went after Uraraka to talk to her, she got pissed and decided to frame me for theft. When me and Deku came back to the dorms, she had already told them that I was a thief and stole a few things from the class and put them in my room. Any questions?" She asked him. 

"Why did you admit to doing all of that?" He asked. 

"I'm used to being hated, Dad. This one time isn't going to make any difference." she shrugged. "So, I let them believe what they want about me."

All Might looked in her eyes, "So, you didn't prank or steal from anyone?" He asked. 

"No. I promise."

"Well..." He thought a moment. "Until the class calms down and we can prove that you didn't do it, I'll rent out a hotel room for you." He gave her a proud fatherly look. Sisu looked a bit surprised. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. Get your things." He went to leave the room and noticed Sato, Sero and Mina standing on the other side of the doorway. "Oh, and feel free to invite who ever you want to the hotel to hang out." He smiled back at her. "I'm not letting my daughter feel bad for doing nothing wrong." He left the room and they all looked at each other. Sisu stood there amazed, what just happened? Did All Might just...show her that he trusted her?

"You heard the big guy, party at the hotel. Be ready in the common area." She giggled at the whole weird situation. She was actually being rewarded for once. 

"What about the class?" Sero asked. "What will they think?" 

"Fuck 'em." Deku interjected. "Who cares what they think." He told them all. "They picked the wrong side anyways." He said taking Sisu's hand, lovingly. 

The five of them got ready to hang out with Sisu and All Might. The Symbol of Peace waited for them all quietly, not even responding to the angry comments he recieved about letting Sisu in UA in the first place. He knew her character better than anyone in the dorms, she deserved to have a fun night to relax. He hated seeing her being thrown on the chopping block repeatedly, it was about time things changed. 

Once everyone was done and gathered, they left the dorms and headed to the hotel. The five of them squeezed into Toshi's Audi and drove off. The ride was full of jokes and triumphant laughter. They were rowdy and excited but All Might didn't mind, He enjoyed seeing them all so happy after such a turn of events. 

Sisu sat in front with her new Dad and the other four were squished in the back. Sato and Deku were smashed to one side and Sero had Mina on his lap to make room for her. When All Might pulled in and parked they all left the parking lot and followed the big man. He made sure that Sisu's room was connected to his by a door so that he could keep a protective eye on her. Once it was all paid for, the group of kids were led to the room and they all settled for a moment. 

"Hey, All Might?" Mina got his attention. "Are we allowed room service? Just want to know so we don't rack up the bill." She asked. All Might laughed and shook his head. 

"No room service, sorry. I'm sre Sisu wouldn't mind ordering pizza or going out, just make sure she is protected. Thats all I ask."

"Okay. Thanks All Might." Mina said before he left for his room. All Might didn't hold back on getting a big room for Sisu and her friends, the bed was a king with tasteful beige and silver colors adorned on the blankets and pillows. A grey carpet along with a couch and comfy chair of the same color. A huge window looked out over Tokyo and there was another set of a couch and chair on the other side of the room near the entrance before it led to the bathroom. 

"This place is so cool!" Sero exclaimed, taking the couch near the window and setting his things down. All Might agreed to let them all spend the night before they all went in, they just had to promise to be awake and ready for school tomorrow. Sato stood up and took a notepad from the nightstand, "I'll go for food. We don't need everyone going out since Sisu needs to lay low."

"You're right." Mina agreed. "That is the best option for her."

"Let me just take down what we want and I'll go and get it." Sato told them. They all agreed and they told him what they wanted from the store. Mina stood up, putting on her jacket, "I'll go with you, Sato, that's at least a two man job." 

"Okay."

"I'll go too." Sero stood up. "I have some things to pick up anyways."

They all pooled their money before the three of them left, leaving Deku and Sisu alone. The two of them looked at each other shyly and blushed. They were alone in a hotel room together!

An idea popped into Sisu's head and she giggled, "Wow."

"Wow, what?" He asked her, smiling. "What's so funny?"

"I just never thought I'd be this far into our relationship already...alone in a hotel room." She chuckled. Both of them were sitting on either side of the large bed and Deku's face turned red. What? She didn't think--Oh, Wow. He didn't let her think that---What was going on?

"Oh, Sisu...Its not like that. I promise I would never disrespect you in any-" Suddenly he had recieved a mouthful of pillow and everything suddenly made sense.