Foolish.

Toshi came round the counter and hugged her tight, "I understand why you didn't want to talk about it all with me. You thought that you would give those memories life if you spoke about them."

"Yeah." She said against his chest before leaving his warm hug. "I guess we should better go to-

"Actually, Sisu. I don't have to work today, its my day off. We can do whatever you want."

She looked a bit grateful for that, she wasn't ready to see class 1-A again yet, "Good. All I want to do is sit on the couch and watch movies."

"That sounds perfect." He smiled at her.  "You can pick one this time." He told her. 

She didn't waste any time, jumping on the couch and curling up with a blanket with a remote in her hand. He joined her after he set the dishes in the sink and sitting next to her. She clicked on a film and they watched for a while. It was comfortable silence filling the house, neither of them said a word for a few minutes. 

"Toshi." She spoke up. 

"Yeah? What's up, kid?" He asked. 

"Tell me if I remember this correctly." She started. Toshi looked at her, wondering what in the world was on her mind now. he hoped that it wouldn't get him off the couch. He really didn't want to go on one of her wild adventures this time. "Did you...did you tell me that you're my Dad now?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I did." He answered. 

"You want me as a daughter?" she asked him. 

"That all depends on you. I said that because I chose to take care of you all of these years. You needed love and protection and I gave it to you."

"You mean, you want to live with my sarcasm forever?" she joked. 

"There you go again with ruining good conversations with that mouth."

"You do know that's what you'll get if you adopt me, right? Can you handle me, Toshi?" She giggled. 

"At this point, Sisu. I don't think I can't live with out your smart ass remarks. Keeps me alive."

"What do I call you now? Dad? father?"

"I'm not putting any pressure on you to call me anything. I only ask that I can still protect you like I have been doing ever since you showed up, silly."

She looked at him gratefully and smiled, "Okay, Dad." She hugged his side. 

His heart felt like it melted when she used the word, he was touched, wrapping an arm around her. An idea came to his head and looked down at the comfortable girl at his side.

"Do you want to go see her? Lux?" He asked her. Sisu sat up and glanced at him. 

"No, I promised her that I would never go see her grave until something specific happens." She replied. Toshi looked a little confused, what an odd promise to make. 

"What is that specific thing?" 

"It hasn't happened yet...and its a secret...until it happens."

"Fair enough." 

~~~~

Toga skipped through alleyways and dipped into the darkest places in Tokyo to find her prey. This was a dream come true, she was allowed to run rampant to find the one girl who had the formula. She had been stalking a few girls with the same resemblance for weeks now and she was tailing one at the moment, A pink haired woman entered the alleyway and walked her way to the back entrance of a club. Toga came skipping along after her, contraption on her back and large needle in hand, she wrapped her arm around her neck and threatened the needle against the woman's cheek. 

"Wha?!" she was  taken by surprise. "Look, I'll give you what ever you want just please don't-"

"Shut up, where's the formula?!" She demanded. 

"The what?" she asked confused. 

Toga turned her around to meet her icy blue eyes...almost silver. Toga grabbed a fistfull of her shirt and met her eyes again, "Listen, you stole something of mine a while back and I really need it." she grazed the needle against the woman's face. 

"I fon't have a formula. What the hell are you talking about?" She gripped the girl's arm to keep her needle away from her. 

"Maybe you're not the girl I'm looking for...here comes the fun part." Toga held her needle high in the air, stabbing the woman in the gut. The life draining from the innocent woman until she fell to the damp ground they were standing on. 

"So, the boss has decided that you can go on a killing spree, huh?" Toga heard Dabi's voice behind her. She whipped around, weilding her needle  by her side. 

"I'm not supposed to talk to you, traitor." She bit. 

"Yeah, well...I don't give a shit." he crossed his arms, looking down at the lifeless woman at his feet. "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what Shiggy wanted me to do. Something that you failed in doing." 

"You could've just followed her home to see if the formula was there. No need to kill her."

"...I like seeing blood drain from their-"

"Shut up. I know."he interrupted. "What do you plan on doing with her?" he asked. 

"What do you mean? I have no use for her now. She'll be found in the morning."

"You're so sloppy." 

"And you're such a coward." Toga felt his long fingers wrap around her neck and her back slamming into the brick wall of the alley. 

"I walked away because the boss has lost sight of what the league was assembled for!" His grip tightened slightly. "If you keep doing this, just know I will be watching, brat!" He growled. He let go of her neck, making her whole body hit the ground with a thud. Dabi walked away but not before Toga had the last word, "You don't scare me, Dabi. Come close to me again and I will kill you."

"Sure you will." He replied in disbelief. "Just be thankful I am watching for now, if the police catch you, I will n ot save you. What you are doing is foolish."