Return.

"So, we can go home now?" She asked the doctor. 

The man in the lab coat glanced at the two of them and then back down at his clipboard, "I would like to keep you both for a couple of days just to make sure that you're both in good health. I don't want this to be a fluke." He advised. 

"Okay. Whatever you say, Doctor. You won't have anymore trouble from us." Toshi replied. 

With that, the doctor left them to tend to his other patients. Sisu looked over at her father who sat up, propping himself up with his elbows on his knees, "I hope your body returns to normal. I hate seeing you look like that." She said seeing his pale face and hearing his wheezing breath. 

"I'll be fine, it will probably take a few weeks for me to recover from all of that radiation." He smiled at her. "Thanks for saving me this time."

"I owed you one." She shrugged. There was a peaceful silence in the room until Sisu remembered something. "...Hey! what did you put in that syringe? You failed to tell me last night."

"Oh, yeah...that." He chuckled. 

"Well?" She asked a bit concerned. 

"Relax, my friend Tsukashi made a replica so we could trick the League into thinking we had it. I had it in my pocket the whole time until you stole it."

"You told Aizawa and Present Mic that you had the real one."

"I wanted them to think that. I was sworn to secrecy of it's real whereabouts."

"okay. So, what was in it?"

"Shigaraki gave you a B12 shot!" Toshi laughed.

"what the-" Sisu looked at the laughing man, a B12 shot?! "You are so in for it!" She playfully slapped his arm. "I'll get you back for that."

"Sure, you will." His laughter subsided and he looked at her. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Same. I'm glad that I don't have to lose you." She smiled. "You're the best Dad I've ever had."

"Aww, come here." He hugged her sweetly. "Lets watch tv, huh? We'll be in here for a while." He took the remote and flipped through the channels. Sisu laid her head on his shoulder sleepily, watching the tv blip through the channels.

"Hey, Dad." She spoke up. 

"Hm?" 

"Do you know a Dabi from the League of Villains?" She asked. 

"Yeah, why?" He looked down at her. 

"When the police arrest the group, make sure that Dabi isn't on the suspect list."

"Why?"

"He helped me and Deku escape from Toga and he tried keeping me from going into the plant."

"Why would he do something like that? He's a killer." He looked at her in profound concern. She shrugged. 

"I don't know. He said something about how he disagreed with the leader's tactics and that he decided to leave."

"Interesting." His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head. "I'll see what I can do but I make no promises. Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I didn't want you to get the wrong idea of him, yeah he's a criminal but he did help me out quite alot." She answered. Toshi nodded, still perplexed by the sudden act of kindness Dabi had showed to her. There were many reasons why he would've done such a thing reeling about in his head, an ulterior motive? Was Dabi the one behind all of this? Did he want to trick her into some sort of false sense of trust?

Whatever the reason, he was just thankful that he had his daughter back. She was finally happy, she could relax and take a deep breath. None of her demons were chasing her, no one was coming after her and this time she didn't lose anyone. 

He could see the look of relief on her face as her head drooped and landed back on his shoulder, the look of contentment was something he had never seen before. She wasn't just at peace...she was free. 

He kissed her forehead and let her sleep, she needed as much rest as she could get. The fact that she had absorbed all the radiation in the power plant must have exhausted her. He wasn't surprised that she had fallen asleep. 

It wasn't long after Toshi slipped into his dream world too and the both of them slept for the remainder of that night and until midday the next. Their bodies were so traumatized by the ordeal. 

After a few tests and observations, They were both free to go home and they couldn't get there fast enough. They felt like they had been away from their home for years. The next day, Sisu came down in her UA uniform, Toshi informed Nezu that they were okay and decided not to tell anyone until they got there. 

Toshi drove them back to school and entered the halls, a few of the teachers passed by amazed at the sight of the two of them finally back. They reached the classroom and Aizawa walked out, only to be stopped by seeing the two. His eyes were huge and bloodshot, he wasn't expecting this. He had an odd expression of amazement and a glint of pure joy pulling at the corners of his mouth. 

"Welcome back, Sisu. Its nice to see your face again." He told her. Sisu couldn't contain herself and hugged him, she missed her sensei. Shota looked at Toshi who seemed to enjoy seeing the stoic man getting hugged tight by his new student. Aizawa slowly hugged her back, secretly admitting that he appreciated the lovely gesture. 

"Go inside, I don't want you late." he told her. She smiled and  headed inside, seeing the class all socializing until Mina caught her coming in, "Holy shit!" She jumped up and hugged her friend, estatic that she had returned. 

"Oh, my God. Sisu is back." Iida spoke up, approaching her. 

The students one by one welcomed her back but one didn't show. Where was Deku? She was ushered to sit next to Mina as the class started, she was still curious to see her boyfriend, he must be worried sick about her.