Stinky.

A few hours past and it had been too silent in the house for too long, All Might abandoned his chores around the house to check on Sisu. He lightly knocked on the door, "Sisu? Are you doing okay?" He asked.

There was no answer and he cracked the door open to see her asleep on the bed. He should've expected as much, she did have a terrible night. He took a throw blanket and covered her with it before leaving the room. Toshi continued his house work until it was time to go back to school. He was conflicted, he wanted to let Sisu sleep but he had to go to work and didn't want to leave her on her own. He dressed for the day and before leaving he gave her a note explaining where he had gone and his phone number n case she needed him.

A few hours had passed and Sisu woke up in her new room, she noticed the note on her nightstand and read it,

"Sisu,
Sorry I had to leave, I had to go to work, make yourself at home and if you need me, call this number."

She read. She nodded and stood from her bed, descending down the steps to see the house. She shook her head and looked at the living room that All Might had left unfinished. The pillows and blankets were strewn about the place. She started to clean up the living room, folding the blankets and placing the pillows back onto the chairs. The cleared the coffee table of garbage and clutter. She searched for the vacuum and swept the floors.

She had to find something to do while in his home, the only thing she could think of was to clean. Unfortunately All Might couldn't finish his chores so, why not help him out? She owed him one anyways. She spotted the stereo and turned it on, (the song she plays is the video)  playing music to pass the time. She wandered out into the backyard and looked at the state of it. "What a mess."

She ventured into the shed where he kept his lawn mower, cutting the grass and pulling weeds. The yard was plain besides a nice deck with a huge hot tub just behind the house. She wiped her sweat from her brow and checked the time, it was almost three, All Might would be coming home soon. She finished the yard and headed into the kitchen to clean a little bit in there. By the time All Might did enter the house, he dropped his coat and keys on the floor in amazement. The house smelled of lavender and blueberry muffins, the lighting was relaxing and the house was completely spotless. He wandered into the kitchen to see Sisu taking a batch of muffins out of the oven.

"I see you have been keeping yourself busy." He said, seeing the pink haired kid jump a little at his sudden presence, almost dropping the tray of food.

"I was bored, I thought you might need some help with the house, soo..." she shrugged. All Might sat at the counter and looked at her, she was covered in sweat and dirt from the yard and her hair was tied up in a messy bun and a headband. "Sisu." He spoke up.

"Huh?" She looked up at him, letting the muffins cool.

"Thank you."  He smiled at her.

"No problem. I thought I owed it to you since I fell at your doorstep unannounced." She untied the apron around her, setting it on the counter.

"You cleaned and cooked all by yourself?" He asked.

"And I did some yard work." She looked out the window towards the backyard and All Might stood from his seat to see for himself. Freshly cut grass and lovingly tended garden beds. He came back to her and sat back down, still quite amazed at her hard work. "That explains the dirt all over you." He chuckled. "You could've taken a shower, silly. You don't cook while you're dirty like that."

"I didn't know where the bathroom was, you never showed me."

He let out a hearty laugh and led her to the bathroom, it was a simple bathroom with a white marble tub. She stood there, already having a plan for the tub. "Get cleaned up, I'll make us dinner." He told her. "And then we can have your dirt muffins for dessert." He snickered, seeing her face.

"I'll have you know, I washed my hands before I made those." She crossed her arms. "And here I thought being nice would pay off."

"It did. You can take a bath, stinky."

"Oh!" She threw a towel at him but he shut the door before it could hit him, he started laughing from the other side of the door.

She stood looking at the beautiful sight, a bath! Of all things she dreamed of having, she could finally have that. She marched to her room and found a change of clothes, bringing it to the bathroom, locking the door and running the steaming water. She lit a couple of candles,sinking into the hot water.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself. The water relaxed her aching muscles and the steam mixed with the scent of the candles eased her thoughts. "This is as relaxing as it looks in the movies." She told herself. She scrubbed her hair thoroughly and after a full hour of vegetating in the bath, she got out and dressed for the night. She pulled on her hoodie with a pair of leggings before she came back down to see what All Might had made for dinner. He had set huge chunks of chicken breast on the counter along with some white rice and an array of chopped veggies. She sat down at the table with him, eating happily.

Toshi looked at her wolfing down the food like she was starving to death, he wanted to tell her to slow down but she was enjoying it too much. Why disturb her?