Its a Secret.

"Be careful, Sisu!" Toshi reprimanded, watching her leap up the steps to get to class. "That kid is on a different level today." He said to himself, gathering his things before he left for the school. He walked down the halls and suddenly spotted a little white wisp of hair dancing in the air, coming towards him, "Uncle Toshi!" Eri skipped down the hall to jump in his arms. 

"Oh!" He caught her. "Hey, there little one." He hugged her close. 

"Good Morning." She giggled. 

"Good morning, Marshmallow." He greeted her, setting her on his hip. "What are you doing out and about?"

"Mirio and I decided to com and see the class. But then I saw you coming in, I just had to give you a hug." She chirped. Her response made Toshi melt with joy. 

"You're such a sweetie." He kissed her cheek. "Where are we going? Class 1-A?"

"Yeah, lets go."

"Alright." He lifted her up in the air, making her feel like a real hero in the sky. "Have no fear, Eri is here!" he shouted, making her giggle as he spun her about. Sisu came out of the class room to see where Toshi was and spotted him with Eri. She smiled gratefully, he actually looked like a Dad. How sweet.

"Oh, Hey." He brought Eri back to his hip to introduce her. "Eri, this is Sisu. Sisu, this is Eri."

"Hello, Eri." She waved and smiled at the adorable child. 

"Hi." She waved back shyly. "Are you a new student?" She asked curiously. 

"No, not yet." She replied. 

"Sisu is with me, she's going to sit in with me."

"Shes...a teacher?" She asked, still confused at who Sisu was. 

"No." Sisu giggled. 

"Sisu is-"

Eri's eyes lit up and looked between them, "Is she your daughter?"

Toshi looked up at her red face, She shook her head and tried to keep from showing any negative emotion in front of the child, "No, Toshi and I are just close family friends. He's showing me around the school before I enroll." Sisu saved the conversation from any more awkward embarassment. 

"Oh, okay." Eri was let down to scamper into the classroom. Sisu and Toshi met eyes with one another before they walked inside. They sat down beside each other as the class started. It was a standard lesson, nothing but boring lessons of math, english and history. She didnt' pay attention, something else was on her mind. When lunch came around, Deku approached her. 

"Hey-"

"Is there a computer around I can use?" Sisu asked suddenly. Deku looked a little surprised by the request but nodded, "Yeah, You can use my account. I'll show you where the computer lab is."

"Okay, cool." She sbruptly stood and let him lead her down thw hallway and around the corner. "Here we are." He opened the door and she walked in, sitting down at a computer. 

"Here, let me sign in for you." He typed a little on the key board and let her go to work. 

"Thanks."

"Looking for anything in particular?" He asked. Sisu didn't seem to hear him and he cleared his throat. 

"Huh?" She looked up at him with her silver eyes. She must have forgotten to put on her contacts. "Are you looking for anything specific? Maybe I can help."

"I, umm...Its a secret." She looked a little bewildered. Her whole manner changed from that morning, she seemed reserved and awkward. Deku sat down next to her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She typed away on the keyboard as she replied. Deku sighed, maybe she needed something to eat. 

"Tell you what. I'll grab us some food and then we can work on whatever this is, together?" He asked, hoping she would accept.She looked up at him and nodded, "Okay."

Deku smiled and left the lab, "Deku."

"Yeah?" He stopped at the door. 

"If I tell you, promise you wont tell Toshi."

Deku felt an uneasy feeling in his chest, What was going on with her all of the sudden? In order to calm her spirits, he nodded before he left. His mind was so preoccupied tht he didnt realize he had bumped into someone, "Midorya!" He heard Iida's voice. Deku finally looked up to see him and Uraraka standing there. 

"Oh, hey guys."

"Are you sitting with us at lunch?" Iida asked, studying his face. 

"Uh, no. Sisu and I will be having lunch today."

"Oh." Iida looked over at Ochako who didn't look at all pleased with Deku's answer. 

"You two have been spending alot of time together." She replied suspiciously. 

"Yeah, she and I are training together now, she's going to need all the hepp she can get to catch up with the rest of the class." He told them. 

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Iida asked, seeing the sress upon his friend's face. 

"Not at thr moment. She's not enrolled yet-"

"Maybe she doesn't want to be around us, have you ever thought of that?" uraraka asked. 

"No, she loves the class. she told me herself." He looked between the two. 

"Then why is it taking her so long to make a decision?" She asked him. 

Deku saw the irritation on Uraraks's face, "She just wants to be sure that she is making the right move. Thats all." Deku glanced into the cefeteria. "I got to run. I'll see you guys later."

"But-" Iida was interrupted by his friend rushing away. 

"She has got some nerve!" Ochako muttered under her breath. 

"What?" Iida didn't quite catch what she said. 

"Nothing, let's go meet Tsu."

Deku left the cafeteria with a few things and rushed back to the computer lab where he had left Sisu. He opened the door to see her still typing away, he set thier food down on a nearby table and joined her again. "I got us some Yaki balls and Red Bean Soup. I hope thats okay."

"Thats perfect." She said looking at him from the screen. 

"So...Whats the big secret?" He asked her. 

Sisu looked at him as if he had caught her doing somethning wrong, She didn't want to tell him what she was searching for...well...who she was searching for.