Busking.

"Last time you were nice, you had an ulterior motive." She raised an eye brow.

"Bring your weird guitar too. I have an idea."

"It's a Lute and why?" She stood up, hands on her hips. "See, I knew you had another motive. What is it this time?"

"Trust me, please?" He asked. She didn't budge. Why should she trust him. "You did say we need to trust each other more."

She looked him up and down, still not swayed by his little offer. "You first, turn into Tiny Toshi and I'll do it."

He sighed, "Fine." He poofed to his real version and she put on a red wig, grabbed her Lute and left with him. They walked to the park where they bought their lunch from a nearby vendor. "This better be good, Toshi."

"It is, these sub sandwiches are the best in Tokyo."

Sisu laughed at his wit, she was teaching him bad things. He was turning into a smart ass. "You know what I mean. Why did you ask me to bring my Lute?" She asked. All Might finished his meal before he spoke again, wiping his chin, "I want you to sing."

"What?" She looked at him confused. "You want me to sing?"

"Yeah, here in the park." He told her. She tried not to get irked by his hijinks, singing? What ever for?

"Why? If you wanted me to play you a song, we could've stayed back at my place." She shrugged. "Dragged me out here to sing?"

"It's not for me, Dingus. It's for everyone else."

Sisu looked around at the crowd of people who were enjoying the Sunny day. They all looked so happy, why would she want to disrupt their peace?

"Why would I want to screech like a horned owl to these people?"

"Stop it, Sisu. You have a great voice. Use it."

"They're all having such a good day-" she was cut off by Toshi taking her to a nearby bench "Trust me. Just try it." He stood back, under the shade of a tree. She stared at the people who had already drew their attention to her. She opened her case and set her Lute on her lap. She plucked the strings ever so gently and tried to calm her frightened heart. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth, "A long time ago, A million years BC,The best things in life, Were absolutely free..." she sang out, dragging out the last note to make it sound melodic. A few people in the crowd heard her voice and listened for more. Sisu didn't look up from her instrument. If she looked at anyone, she would freak out. "But no one appreciated, A sky that was always blue, And no one congratulated, A moon that was always new..." she glanced over at Toshi who nodded to her to keep going.
"So it was planned that they would vanish now and then, And you must pay before you get them back again, That's what storms were made for and you shouldn't be afraid for, Every time it rains it rains Pennies from heaven, Don't you know each cloud contains
Pennies from heaven, You'll find yor fortune falling, All over town
Be sure that your umbrella is upside down..."

The crowd stared at her, entranced by her voice. She heard a clink in her case to see a few coins laying there. She glanced at All Might, shaking her head and trying to hide a smile. Smart ass indeed.

"Trade them for a package of sunshine and flowers
If you want the things you love
You must have showers
So when you hear it thunder
Don't run under a tree
There'll be pennies from heaven for you and me."

Toshi smiled at the reaction of the crowd and stood there, watching her. She was a natural. Sisu looked down to see a fair amount of money in her case when she finished and she looked down at it in astonishment. All of this from a stupid song? Toshi sat down next to her, "So, trust me now?"

"Okay fine, this is better than...stealing I admit but..."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I only know the songs my Baba taught me. They're all older than me, I'm sure they want something a bit up to date."

"Looks like they didn't care how old the song was." He glanced down at her case. "Play another one, looks like they want more."

"But, I-" she watched him get up and leave. His lunch break was over and he had to return to school. "Hey!" She called after him.

"You'll be okay on your own. I have to go to work."

She rolled her eyes and faced the crowd once again, she had to think of another song fast so she didn't lose her audience. She started to sing again and they listened to her intently. Her voice sounded like it belonged in an old black and white film, it was timeless.

After her second song, she had had enough excitement for one day, she thanked the crowd and left the park. It was nice what Toshi did for her, maybe this could be a regular thing for her to earn money. He didn't think she would give up the theft that easily did he? Of course she wanted to but this was her life now. Why all of the sudden did he want to change it? She returned to her home to put away her Lute and stash her money somewhere safe. She had some dumpsters to raid on the other side of the city and she needed to get there before it started getting dark. She pulled up her hood over her head and started walking.

There was an old abandoned warehouse that she wanted to explore, she wanted to see what she could find. Hopefully a tool box to help her fix all the broken down utilities in her apartment.