Let Me Be Nice To You.

All Might walked through the doors of UA, hearing sweet greetings from the students and staff. He gave them all the owed pleasantries as he walked down the hallway to sit in on Aizawas class. He took a seat in the corner and watched as Aizawa taught the lesson. The students must have thought it was a real treat to see All Might listening in on the class that morning, they all had beaming faces. He scribbled his notes down on his clipboard, staying quiet as his good friend babbled on about the importance of picking up certain traits of injury to help the paramedics along during an incident. All Might was still learning how to become a teacher, this was his classroom too.

"So, if I ran into a civilian bleeding from their forehead, what can we deduce from that?" Aizawa asked the class. Deku raised his hand. "Midorya."

"A head injury of some kind, maybe he had been hit on the head by some heavy debris or collision. You said the forehead, so he must be suffering some frontal lobe damage and maybe some memory loss." Deku told him.

"Precisely." He paced the classroom and thought of another one. "What if you're encountered with someone who can't feel their legs, but can move them?" He asked. He called on the first hand that shot up. "Iida."

"Nerve damage, maybe even acute shock. But since we are talking about a dire situation like an attack, it could most likely be Femoral nerve dysfunction. Caused by trauma to the spine." Aizawa looked surprised by his answer. He didn't even know that. "That's perfect."

One last example was cooking up in his mind, "what if the civilian looks uninjured but is non responsive?" He looked at the  class' gears turning, trying to come up with a definitive answer. Mina raised her hand. "Ashido."

"Probably the overall shock of the events they endured, manifested as Catalonia? Some civilians can go into shock when something traumatic is happening in front of them, especially with elder people. There is a possibility that there may be an internal injury we don't know about."

"Fantastic, Ashido."

"Thankyou."

All Might was taken back by the knowledge the class had. If he didn't know any better, he would've thought he was sitting in on a college lecture.

The bell rang and the lunch break was next, All Might took his leave for the moment to take his lunch off campus. "Hey All Might!" He heard young Midorya's voice call to him. "I have some questions about the training we did the other day."

"Oh? What did you need cleared up?" All Might asked, still walking to his destination. Deku followed him as they spoke.

"Well, I've been noticing that when I practice on my own, I've noticed that my concentration has been better compared to when I train with you."

"That's because there are no distractions."

"Well, how do I make sure I am able to show you my best?"

"Just do it, young Midorya. Sometimes you have to live outside your mind. If you don't, it will complicate things." He smiled at the green haired kid. "Any other questions?" He asked.

"Is there anything else I need to do, besides lifting weights, that will help my muscles withstand using the quirk."

"Make sure you have a rest day. Sometimes when you overwork the muscles, they tear. Having a rest day will help those muscles heal and withstand the next training session."

"Thanks, All Might. I won't keep you. Have a good lunch."

"You too, Midorya." He stopped to watch his little successor run back to the gates of the school, he didn't want anything happening to him either. It was rare for All Might to visit Sisu more than once in a day but he felt something deep in his gut. Something felt off and he was always taught to trust that unsettling twinge in his stomach, just might actually be something.

He turned down the alleyway and to Sisu's little lair, "Hey it's me, Toshi. Open up." He lightly knocked on the door. He looked into the window to see her laying there on her bean bag. He opened the door quietly and shut it behind him.

"Sisu." He whispered.

She didn't respond, it wasn't like her to be asleep during the day. He didn't hear anything about her stealing anything which made him worry a little. All Might nudged the bean bag with his foot and she stirred, slowly opening her eyes.

"Ahhh!" She jumped and then covered her face in fright. "What the hell are you trying to do, kill me?!"

"HAHAHA!" He held his sore stomach. He didn't expect that reaction. "You should've seen your face!"

Sisu sat upright and looked up at the giggling big guy, "Whats all this? You already visited me this morning."

"I could ask you the same thing, I haven't heard of any theft today so my mind went to, she's either asleep or dead."

"I'm fine, Toshi." She rubbed her eyes. "I told you I had a rough night last night." She stood up to sit with him at the table, it was rude to keep a guest standing.

"You have failed to tell me what made it so rough." He sat down across from her. She looked up at him, yeah right. Like she was going to tell him anything. "You have your life and I have mine Toshi."

"I'm just saying, you're usually up and wreaking havoc on Tokyo by now."

She rested her crossed arms on the table and scratched her head, "Theres nothing out there I want to steal today."

"Whoa." His eyes stared at her in shock. "Now I know there's something wrong with you." He chuckled. "I'm assuming you haven't had lunch yet."

"No."

"Well, let me poof into my skeletal form and you put on one of your silly wigs and I'll treat you."

"...why?" She gazed at him suspiciously.

"Can you please let me be nice to you?"