She just doesn't like me.

Dabi walked through the streets of Tokyo, this was ridiculous! He hated that fact that he had to keep tabs on Toga, Shigaraki was a mad man for letting her do this. He was beyond conflicted on how to deal with the situation. He could do a numbr of things to make sure no one else got hurt but why on earth did he care? Out of all the evil and demented things the League of Villains did, why did this one particular girl make him want to fight for her? He had no reason to be nice to her or to even let her off the hook when he ran into her. So why was Sisu so special...Maybe...maybe it was that glint of fear she had in her eyes that made him want to shield her from the attacks of his old friends. 

That oh so familiar shine of fear, not the typical blood running cold fear...that fear that one experienced over and over again. The type of fear that went deeper than the eyes and reached the heart as if asking, 'What will happen now? What next?' 'What else do I have to deal with?' It was the fact that Sisu had seen much bigger and scarier things other than him and the League of Villains. Deep down, it must have been something that Dabi respected since he was going out his way to tail Toga. He had experienced that type of fear before too, countless times. Abuse did that to a person when it was done for so long, The fear was dulled and the dread set in. 

Thoughts on how he could get this to stop, played in his head over and over until he heard a scream in the distance. He ran to the sound, seeing Toga ready to attack another woman. "Please, no! I have children!" She shouted. 

"I don't care about them. I care about the formula!" Toga her hand, her needle shining in the moonlight. Before she could bring it down, Dabi caught her wrist, twisting it to get her to drop her weapon. he looked at the pink haired woman, "Go, get out of here." He demanded as he watched her scramble to her feet and run away. Toga looked over at him hatefully, "I told you that if you interfered again, I would kill-"

"Kill me, yeah I know." He rolled his eyes. "You wont find this girl, you know that right? Tokyo is a big city."

"I can try." She yanked her hand away. "I've killed thirty of these women already. None of them have the formula. I've searched their bodies, their homes...nothing."

"You need to stop, Toga. The formula is long gone and theres nothing you can do about it." 

"So pessimistic!" She pouted, crossing her arms. "There is no boundary with me, you know. I like to kill. I'm having the best time of my life. Why shouldn't I kill you? Beg me for your life." She said playfully.

"You're a dumbass." His palm ignited and he looked at her with his blue eyes. She backed off and he walked away. "This is my last warning, stop this or I will stop you." He looked back at her. Toga crossed her arms again like an angry child. 

"How are you going to stop me?" She asked. 

"Well...you do love the sight of blood, don't you? I wonder if you get the same way seeing your own blood spill." he threatened. "Last chance...remember that. Don't make me kill a friend."

With that, he turned on his heel and left the area as he heard sirens in the distance. Toga ran from the scene to take cover from the cops. Dabi then had a great idea, something that wouldn't get him in any trouble. 

~~~

The next morning, Sisu woke up and dressed herself. She still hadn't enrolled yet so she pulled on some clothes she had brought, A skirt with black tights and a distressed red tee. She hopped into her red Vans and let her thick purple hair rest wildly at her shoulders. She came back out and met the others in the common area where Deku and the other two boys were sitting at the counter like they were before, "Morning, Sisu." Deku came up to her, kissing her sweetly on the cheek. "We made breakfast for you."

"We didn't know what you liked so...I hope you like the omlete we made." sato handed her the plate and she looked down at it, smiling. 

"This is perfect, thank you." She said, grabbing a fork and digging in. Deku sat next to her, drinking his tea while the other two were finishing. up their breakfasts. Sisu finished a bite of food before looking up at the three boys, "What are we doing in class today? Do we know?"

"Well, its the basic classes and then we have class with All Might later on." Deku replied, looking her up and down. "You look adorable." He flirted. 

"Thank you." She giggled. "Maybe I will trade these threads in for a uniform soon."

The other two guys looked excited at the fact she would be enrolling, "Thats amazing, Sisu!" Sero exclaimed. 

"Yeah, I can't wait until you start learning alongside us." Sato chimed in.

"I have to talk to Nezu today about it. After the whole...problem with Ochako."

"Oh, yeah tats right." Sero was reminded of the little feud. "What was that about anyways?" He asked. 

"Honestly." She didn't want to repeat what her and Ochako had argued about and shrugged. "I think she just doesn't like me." She finished her breakfast and stood to leave. "I have to meet with Nezu, I'll see you guys later on in class."

"Okay." Sato replied. 

"See ya." Sero waved to her. 

"Let me come with you." Deku stood up and took her hand. "You need someone to walk you there." He told her. 

"Any excuse to hold a girl's hand, huh?" She giggled. 

"No, just your hand." He smiled. They both left the dorms and headed to Nezu's office.