You Wont Find Your Worth There.

Sisu giggled, she remembered now, of course that's how it worked. "Its my turn, I'm guessing since you shown me your secret place." She thought a moment. "I am extremely sarcastic just to annoy Toshi."

"Haha!" Deku looked up at her. "Why?"

"Its fun." She chuckled. "He gets so irritated, and he has this vein that pops out when he gets upset." She said making him laugh more. "Your turn."

"Okay, useless fact..." He thought for a minute. "Oh, I am a huge fan boy of All Might."

"How huge?"

"My room is plastered with memorabilia."

"Oho! That huge." She giggled. She had to think of one now, it had to be more interesting than the last. "I visit my Baba's grave every year on his birthday."

Deku gave her a weak smile, "That Sounds so sweet."

"Yeah." She looked down at her knotted fingers. "Its your turn."

"I take notes on everyone in the class." He replied.

"What for?"

"It helps to know their strengths and weaknesses if I ever have to fight them in All Mights class."

"Do you take notes on me?" She asked. Deku laughed at her question.

"Not yet."

Sisu took a breath, this was when the deep secrets were revealed. she dreaded this part of their little game and hesitated when they got to it. How much could she tell him without him thinking of her differently? How much should she say that he could take? She took a breath, she wanted to say something but...nothing came out.

"Sisu." His gentle voice pulled her vision back to him. "Whatever you say isn't going to stop me from being your friend." He told her.

She nodded and tried to form the words in her head before they were spoken, come on Sisu...this shouldn't be so hard to do. Here was a guy who wanted to listen and she couldn't bring herself to say anything. Deku sat up and faced her, maybe she didn't have to do this, maybe he should just let her be.

"I don't know what to say... you already know what my step dad did to me...and we both had such a nice day, I don't want to ruin it."

"You wont ruin anything." He reassured her. "And you do have something, I see it."

She exhaled a breath, calming herself before she said anything, "I don't know why I do this..." She started. "But, sometimes...I go and visit my parents."

Deku looked a bit confused, "What do you mean by that?"

"I go to my house and watch my parents argue...I don't know why I do it. Something always makes me go back." Tears shined in her eyes. "I guess, maybe its because...I still hate them, I want to make sure that they're still miserable."

Deku didn't say a word, he just listened. He was also thinking about the reason why, what would possess her to go back to that toxicity. "Do they ever say anything to you?"

"No, they don't know I come and see them. I sneak in and watch them."

"Sisu." He took her hand. "I know this may be hard but...try your best not to return there again."

she gave him a questioning look, as if asking why.

"What you're doing, is abusive to yourself." He told her. "You have been abused for so long that you subconsciously go there to continue the abuse."

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"I'm training to be a hero. I have to know stuff like this." He shrugged. "Try not to go back, okay? I don't want you doing that to yourself." He caressed her hands comfortingly. "You wont find your worth there."

"Please don't tell Toshi." She sobbed. "I don't want him to find out."

"You know as well as I do that All Might cares about you. There's nothing to be afraid of." He wiped her tears from her face. "I wont tell him anything. That is up to you." She nodded and he pulled her close for a hug. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I know that was difficult." He rubbed her back in small circles. He let go to face her, "I guess its my turn to share." He spoke up.

"No." She said. "Its okay, you don't have to." she wiped her tears away from her face.

"Its the rules of the game." He chuckled. Sisu looked at him and waited for his secret. "My mom constantly compares me to my Dad...and she hates him."

"Thats bull shit." She spoke up angrily. "How could she do such a thing to you. You're nothing like him!" She crossed her arms. Deku started laughing and she looked at him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry..." He laughed out. "Its just so cute how you came to my defense so quickly!" He held his stomach. Sisu shook her head and chuckled, she couldn't help it. Deku was such an amazing person. His giggles subsided and he met her eyes again, "How would you know? That I'm nothing like him, huh?"

"Because your father left." She replied. "You have stuck around."

He smiled wide at her words, she was right. If he were anything like his father, then he would've left is mom already. "I agree." He checked his phone and looked at the time. "We have about an hour left. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Lets go for a walk." She stood up and helped him to his feet. They walked down the hill and sauntered to the beach below. Sisu took off her shoes and socks to feel the sand on her feet. Deku did the same, feeling the comfort of the sand.

"Thanks for tonight, Deku." she looked at him.

"You're welcome." He smiled down at the ground. "I wish we could hang out like this everyday."

"And why can't we?" she asked. "I have nothing to do."

"I do." He chuckled. "I have training with All Might tomorrow in the park."

"Oh, yeah. thats right. You are a student, I'm not."

"You should be though." He replied. "The way you spoke up in class today...that was brilliant."

"It wasn't that great, was it?" She asked.

"Yeah. If you ever chose to be a hero...you would be an incredible one."