Radiation.

She locked her gaze with a pair of flaming blue eyes, "Did you send the location?" She asked. 

"I didn't think you would show up. What the hell are you thinking?" Dabi asked. 

"What I'm thinking, is that I am tired of people getting killed for no reason because of me and I've decided to do something about it. If they want the formula, they can have it."

Dabi placed a hand over her mouth and dragged her to a n alleyway far enough away from the plant, "Shut up, damn!" He whispered. "Do you really want the whole block to hear you?" She pushed him away and faced him. "If you do this, the League wins."

"I don't care. This is my doing anyways, I just wan to to get this over with."

"Over with? It won't be over with, Sisu. They will kill you and carry out their plan on making the whole world quirkless. The life you know it will not exist anymore, do you really want to lose the ones you've grown to love?" he asked. 

"I don't see how you would care. You're the same as them."

Dabi sighed and scratched the back of his head, "Listen, I would love to talk about morals but I cannot let you go in there."

"You cannot stop me, Dabi."

He tsked and lit up his hand. before Sisu could even look afraid, she lit up her hand too, radiating a neon purple light. The two of them started to fight, Dabi blocking her way out of the alley and to the power plant. Every time she ran towards her goal, he lunged at her.

He tackled her to the ground and looked down at her, "Stop fighting me and just go home!"

"No!" She blasted his chest with her hand, sending him flying back into the brick wall, denting it. He fell to his knees, feeling dizzy from the blow but surrounded her in blue flames to keep her from going anywhere, "Fuck!" He cracked his shoulder back into place. "What kind of quirk is that?"

"Ultraviolet Light." she pulled up her hood to shield her hair from the fire, running through the wall of flames quickly. "I'm the only one who can get close enough to the League with out getting affected by the radiation, i have to do this."

"You're crazy." He pulled himself up and grabbed her, securing her in his arms before trying to drag her away from the location. She blasted his hands and he cried out in pain, letting her go. The burns she received stung as she made a run for it, only to get caught again and pinned against the wall. Despite the awful burns on his hands and torso, his grip was still strong, keeping her in place. "I am trying to help you!" He shouted. "You don't know what the league is capable of, I do!"

Sisu raised her foot to his chest, pushing him off as she ran once more to the plant. She didn't look back, she knew that Dabi was behind her. She was burned by the flames as she plowed through them, taking off her hoodie as it caught fire. 

"SISU!" He called out. Her fear kept her running faster and faster until she was finally past the gates and into the doors. She ceased her heavy breath as she took a minute to rest, hearing voices in the distance. She was on a rounded balcony, wrapping around the room and giving her  a view of what was happening below. 

"You are such a failure!" Shigaraki threw Toga across the room. He knelt down in front of her, his skin exceedingly pale and his hair had bald patches now. Even Toga looked sick, they were suffering. "I told you to bring me bodies that looked like her and now you're bringing me people you've killed jut for fun?!" He kicked her side, making her cough up blood. 

"I couldn't help it..." She coughed while she spoke, blood sputtering out of her mouth. "If you wanted her specifically, you should've done more research!" she hissed back. 

"Oh, shut up!" he kicked her again, knocking the air out of her. The others were sent to look for Sisu since Toga failed to do her job right. "You killed a UA student which means that they probably saw you from the cameras and are looking for us!"

Sisu watched on, feeling weird. She felt a tingly sensation all over her body and her vision somehow grew brighter. Her focus was honed in, she had never felt this powerful before. She looked around, "This must be the radiation." She told herself. 

Shigaraki's paranoia and irritation had hightened and he snapped his head to an odd sound, "Compress? Twice? Did you come back?" Shigaraki stepped towards the sound and Sisu covered her mouth. Did he hear her?

"Come out." He told her. "I have really good hearing thanks to the radiation in this room." 

Sisu almost snorted from the reply, the guy was close to death. She stood up and leaned over the railing, "Hello." her sarcasm just may save her this time.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. 

"Well, I am the girl who stole your favorite toy." She said, thorwing the box down onto the floor below. "There, I'll see you later!" She pretended to walk off but Toga had caught up to her. 

"I got her Shiggy!"

"Bring her down here, brat." he grumbled. Toga dragged her to the bottom floor and pushed her to her knees. "Come on guys, theres no need for this-"

"Be quiet!" Shigaraki shouted. "I have never met any one, especially a young kid that could stress me out so much!"

"I'll take that as a compliment." She snickered, feeling her skin radiate charge. She felt amazing right now. Shigaraki went to hit her for her mouth but Sisu held up her hand. "Ah ah! See...I wouldn't do that."

"Why not?" Toga asked curiously, holding onto the back of her neck. "Let me kill her, Shiggy! I'v been waiting for this."

"Like I said, you don't want to do that." She replied with a smile. "See...radiation is my best friend and right now, you're looking at a ticking time bomb."