House Rules.

All Might had a question on the top of his tongue but wondered if it were the right thing to ask while she was the most content he had ever seen her.

"Sisu?" He asked. She looked up at him from her plate.

"What's up? Do I have something on my face?" She joked.

"No, I was just wondering if I should ask you something."

"Ooh! See now you're going to have to tell me, I'm already curious."

Toshi laughed at her cheeky manner, "I was wondering if you wanted to come to school with me tomorrow."

"What?" She wiped her face with her napkin. "What do you mean, go with you? What would I do there?"

"You could meet the other kids. I'm sure they would love to get to know you."

"A bunch of wannabe heroes....hmm..." she pretended to think. She had a snippy comment in her mind to say but looking at the man's face made her swallow her words. "Are they at least nice?" She asked.

"Yeah, they always love meeting new people."

"...are you enrolling me, Toshi?" Shes asked suspiciously.

"No, but that's a good idea, what do you think?"

"I knew this was a trap." She giggled. "Do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do."

"Then, let me think about enrolling. I'll go with you tomorrow though."

"Cool, be ready by seven."

"Okay." She finished her food and plopped on the couch, flipping through the Channels to see what she could watch. All Might watched her, almost chuckling to himself at how fast she became comfortable in his home. He came to her and turned the tv off.

"Hey!"

"Relax, I'll give it back." He suppressed a laugh seeing her face. "This house has rules, okay?"

"Oh, boy. I knew there was a catch."

"Bedtime is eleven, clean up after yourself, no stealing."

"Love that you threw that one in there." She bit.

"No drinking, smoking or...other things."

"Sex, just say it." She giggled. "Got it no humping random guys in your house." All Might looked at her in surprise and crossed his arms. "Too much?" She asked. He nodded. "Sorry, carry on."

"There's a dress code in my house too. Nothing showing you butt, stomach or..." he hated these descriptive words.

"Boobies?" She laughed at the red face he had at the mention of the word. "I got it. But come on Toshi, have you ever seen me in a skimpy outfit? You've never seen me with anyone either so the whole nookie under your roof is out of the question."

All Might massaged his temples, of course she would make the conversation as difficult as possible by being as blunt as she could be. "I'm just telling you just in case, okay?"

"Gotcha, Tiny Toshi." She snickered.

"Good. That's it I think." He shook his head, thinking about everything she said. "You really like making me uncomfortable, don't you?"

"What can I say? You're such an easy target." She snatched the remote from his hands. "Care to watch a movie?"

Toshi didn't say a thing, he just sat down next to her as she searched for a movie on Netflix. He suddenly pushed her, making her Yelp out of surprise. She stared at him for a moment and pushed him back. He pushed her again, earning another from her, they were both annoyed by each other.

"Brat." He muttered.

"Jerk."

"Human Black Light." He pushed again.

"Bottle Blonde." She pushed him back playfully.

"I'll have you know, this is natural." He argued.

"Sure, what ever you say, Small Might."

That one earned a little laugh from him and she shook her head grinning before she finally settled on a movie. They watched it in comfortable silence, Sisu wrapping herself up in one of his fluffy blankets. Toshi counted himself lucky that she trusted him enough to let him take her in, he just wanted to see her safe. There was a lot he didn't know about the girl, she kept so much to herself. The only few pieces of information he had was that she was a runaway and that her grandfather died of a stroke. Everything else was under wraps for now. He hoped that she would open up to him more when she was ready.

She was a strong girl and he only wanted the best for her. that's the thing about being a hero, you learn to love everyone you see and meet. All Might didn't know whether his Compassion was his strength or weakness. Three years ago, he saw her on the street, she was far too young to be suffering in such a big city. He remembered what she looked like, scraggly pink hair, tear streaked face and a tattered dress. Twelve, what had she gone through to leave her home at such a young age? It didn't make any sense.

The look of contentment on her face as she watched tv, he was thankful that she let herself come to him when she needed shelter at least.

"Toshi?" She said tearing her eyes from the screen.

"Yes, Sisu?"

"Thanks again for letting me stay here."

"You're welcome, kid." He ruffled her hair. "You know that I'm here when you need me."

"Yeah." She smiled at him appreciatively.

Once they finished their movie, All Might looked ver to see her asleep on the couch. He chuckled and let her be, turning off the tv.

"Goodnight, Sisu." He said, checking to see if she was comfortable before going to bed himself.