Present meets Past.

Deku sat up from the couch and pulled her up with him, "Are you busy now?" He asked. 

Sisu smiled bashfully and shrugged, "I will have to let the big guy know."

"Okay." He watched her as she walked up the steps to knock on his door, "Dad."

Toshi opened the door, "What's up?"

"Listen, I know that today I was supposed to spend with you but is it okay if-"

"You go out on a date with your boyfriend...yeah go ahead. you know the rules." He smiled at her. 

"You were listening."

"Uh, no. you were talking loud enough." He smirked. "Have fun, sweetheart."

"Okay, thanks." She left for her room and she changed into something more dressy. She wore a beautiful red velvet skirt with a black tank top, boots and a jean jacket. She let her purple hair flow to her shoulders before she left her room. Deku was going through his phone, looking for a nice spot to eat when he saw her come down the steps. 

"You didn't have to dress up." He told her. 

"Its a date right? I wanted it to feel like one."

"You look beautiful." He smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked her. 

"Yeah, lets go."

They left the house and they walked arm in arm, looking out at the now darkening sky, dark blues, oranges and pinks illuminated the vast expanse above as they walked into town. 

"Where to first, Deku?" She asked. 

"You pick. Dinner first then adventure."

"Ohh! I get to pick any place I want?" She asked. 

"Yeah."

"Well, Then I would like to go...there!" She giggled, pointing to a little cafe on the corner. Deku smiled at the simple request and took her by the hand to cross the street. They entered the little cafe and sat down at a table. The place was an inside garden, covered in flowers that gave off an explosion of color. Fountains trickled in the center of the cafe, making it feel like a secret garden paradise. Deku looked around and chuckled, "What made you want to come here?" 

"I just randomly pointed to it, I thought it would be fun to just pick something I've never been to." She leaned on the table with her elbows. 

"Its a nice choice." 

They looked through their menus and decided on what to eat before they engaged in conversation again. Deku had a weird question in his mind and wondered what she would even say if he asked, "Where did you live before you started living with All Might?"

"I was a squatter. I lived in abandoned buildings."

"That's pretty dangerous." His eyes were big upon hearing her. Sisu shrugged. 

"I had All Might to tell me where to relocate if he thought it was too risky." She flashed her silver eyes up at him. "Would you like to go see it? Where I used to live?"

"Well...is it safe?" He asked. 

"Safer than the rest of the places I've lived." She shrugged. The food came and they started on their dishes as they talked. "It'll be fun." She enticed. 

"Sure, We'll go after dinner." He smiled. They both enjoyed their meals and laughing together about silly things, making jokes all the while the perfume of the flowers intoxicating them. After their dinner, Deku stood up and approached the fountain. "Come here, Sisu."

"What are you about to do?" She asked as she came to his side, he wrapped an arm around her waist. He lifted his phone up in front of them, pulling her close to take a selfie with her. 

"You should've warned me." She giggled. "Take it again."

"okay, okay." He chuckled, taking another photo with her as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. He blushed read and glanced at the photo, smiling at it. Sisu leaned in to see it and beamed, "Post it."

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Of course." She insisted. 

Deku stared at the photo of them both, Sisu leaning in, one foot prettily lifted from the floor as she planted her lips on his pink cheeks. He posted the photo proudly and pocketed the phone. He met eyes with Sisu, "Lets go check out your place." He gave her a cute little smirk. 

She bit her lip to keep from smiling like an idiot, "Okay. Follow me."

They left the cafe and walked down the street, walking side by side. Deku brushed his hand up against hers, almost as if asking to hold her hand. She opened her hand, sliding her fingers in between his. They turned a corner down a dark alleyway and she stood before the door of her old home. She turned the knob and opened it so the both of them could come inside. 

Some of her old things were still lying about, it looked like someone had robbed it since there were a few things missing and a few objects out of place. Deku looked around, his heart sinking seeing the state of the place. His eyes fell upon her, she looked like she didn't belong here. Here she was, well dressed and lovely in the middle of her past mess. It was as if her present met her past and clashed into each other like a Salvador Dali painting, so odd and yet breath taking. 

"What are you staring at?" She asked. 

"Nothing, I've just noticed something is all."

"What have you noticed?" She approached him. 

"Just that, you don't seem to fit in this place anymore. You've outgrown it." He looked at her with endearment. "Its actually pretty cool to see."

A commotion was heard from the alley, interrupting their conversation. "What was that?" She asked. Deku took her hand and walked to the door to peer out the door way, all the while keeping her behind him to protect her. They heard a crash and then a scream, "Get back here!" Deku's face paled and his pupils dilated. He knew that voice, "We need to go." He told her flatly. 

"What is happening?"

"Don't ask questions, just follow me." He checked to make sure that it was clear to leave and they bolted from the apartment. Sisu looked back and noticed a figure coming towards them, a tall dark figure.