Cemetary.

Deku looked up at his alarm clock, he was an hour late to class. He sighed and peeled himself out of bed, putting on his uniform and shoes. Its been a few days since he had heard the terrible news that he hasd lost Sisu and All Might at once. He hated the feeling that the sadness gave him, he felt like there was a gaping hole in his gut and everyone could see right through him.

The days felt like centuries for him, he would never be the same... He would never get to see Sisu's stunning smile, Hear All Might's infectious laughter or feel the touch of his girlfriend's lips. Aizawa had given him time off to mourn the loss and he took it immediately locking himself in his room to cry and sleep. His eyes were red, his head ached from all of the tears he had shed upon his pillow. As much as he wanted to stay in bed, he knew that just like Sisu, he had to carry on.

He finaly left his bedroom and marched down the steps of the dorms to enter UA. Some of the teachers were happy to see him up and about but he still kept his head down, he didn't want to let anyone know how awful he looked from so much greif. He felt a heaviness upon his shoulders, he had to do things an his own now, he didn't have All Might to mentor him anymore.

His heart still ached, he missed them and he certainly believed that it would never go away. He sat down in his seat, his eyes glued to his desk. Sisu looked back at him in silence, she had never seen him in such a state before. She tucked in her lips to keep from smiling, she had an idea.

No one said anything to him until Aizawa called him up to the front, "Midorya. Come up here and solve the problem on the board." He instructed. Deku left his seat, not looking up until he met the board--what?

"Sisu?" He looked at her in disbelief. the look on his face, wide eyed and completely surprised mixed with exhaustion.

"Hey, Deku."

"How?" He looked over to see Toshi sitting in his usual spot, he waved at the boy.

"We'll explain later okay. I'm just so happy to see you." She took his hands in hers. Once the shock had worn off and the realization came to him, he embraced her. He held her tightly, keeping her in his grasp. "I love you, Sisu." he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Deku." She kissed him on the lips, elated that she was able to see him again.

"Okay." Aizawa interjected. "This is cute and all but I have a class to teach. Go back to your seats, love birds."

Sisu and Deku giggled at his remark and headed back to their desks, the class seemed to be encased in a warm glow once Sisu ad finally returned to them. Toshi looked at the class, smiling at her, grateful that after all she had been through, she was okay and she would be okay now for a very long time.

The class seemed to drone on, no one had the petience to listen to their sensei when all they wanted to know was all of the details on what happened the last few days with her. The impatience in the room could be read like a book.Once the bell rang, everyone flocked to her wanting to know everything.

"Sisu, where have you been? Were you a part of that big explosion?" Iida asked her.

"Yeah, I was there. I caused it."

"Wow, thats so cool...and sexy." Mineta replied. Deku shooed him away and sat nexto to her.

"So did the villains get captured? Where were you after it all went down?" Mina asked.

"Yes, they're all in jail and All Might and I had to be in the hospital for a-"

"What about ther radiation-"

"Okay, guys give her some room. I'm sure that when Sisu is ready to talk about it she will." Deku advised the class as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. The class had finally left the room and returned to their dorms. Deku, Sisu and Toshi all decided to go out and celebrate. On the way there, Toshi and Sisu explained everything to Deku during their meal and it all made sense.

"Where to, now?" Toshi asked. "You two want to be alone?" He asked as he paid the bill and left the table. Deku looked at her and Sisu shook her head, "I have a better idea."

The two men looked at her, "What is it?"

"Get in the car, I have something to show you guys." She answered. They all loaded back into the car and Sisu told Toshi the directions of where she wanted to take them. It took Toshi a while to figure out where they were going and he made the rest of the journey there by himself. They had pulled up to a cemetary

"Sisu?" Deku looked over at her. "What are we doing here? He asked.

"Just follow me, okay? i have someone I want you all to meet." She climbed out of the car, leading the men to a headstone. Lux Arina Arakin. "Deku, Toshi...I want you to meet my little sister."

Deku instinctively held her hand, seeing the shine of tears in her eyes, "I promised Lux after she died that I would only come and visit her when I was finally happy."

"Oh, Sisu." Toshi hugged her shoulders comfortingly.

"See, you don't need to worry about me anymore, Lux. I am happy." She sobbed. Both Deku and Toshi held her as her final step of mourning came to a close. She had finally set herself free of all her troubles, her past mistakes and the trauma that she endured. Sisu was now liberated from all the chains that held her down, she was able to be who she wanted to be with out any reprocussions. This time, Sisu was a new girl.

The sun started to set on the lovely day and the three of them returned to the car and drove off into the horizon, Sisu not looking back, not even a glance.

The End

A/N: Hey! Thanks for a ll the votes and reads, I really appreciate you. This by far is the longest story I have ever written and I couldn't be more proud of it. I'm sorry of the ending isn't great. I'm at work doing graveyard shift and I can barely stay awake. I love Sisu so mcuh, I don't want to end the story here but I think its best. Thanks again for all the reads on this one, I put my heart and soul into this.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart,

Sarah. <3