Good Looking

She stared down at the headstone, she felt honored to be let into his memories like that. "Thank you for telling me about her."

Toshi nodded, "she would've loved you." He laughed. "Both of you would've given me a hard time."

"Oh? Shoot...." she giggled. "Too bad, I'm sure her and I would've gotten along. Especially if we were pestering the crap out of you." She poked his cheek. "I can relate though...loss sucks."

"I agree, it sucks." His face changed back into that frown, still reminiscing in her memories. Sisu hurt from seeing him like this, she never knew he lost anyone.

"Psst...Toshi." She pointed to her big smile like Nana and that ever so permanent, shiny grin returned to its rightful place.

"Haha, I needed that." He sighed. "I guess I just wanted to show you that you can trust me with your own memories." He met her eyes. "You can vent to me."

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll keep that in mind, tanks." She almost wanted to cry all over again. This guy was too good, why was he so nice? Toshi saw the shine in her eyes, tears threatening to open the flood gates. But as soon as the shine arrived, it went just as quickly. Toshi feared that she would explode before she chose to confess and that broke his heart even more. She kept looking over in the distance to her Baba's grave, conflicted on whether she should return the favor of sharing such a tale of woe. It felt as if cement were in her shoes, planting her to the ground...not yet.

All Might noticed the direction of her gaze and the hesitant way she stood. She wanted to, but she wasn't ready yet. He placed a hand on her back, "Let's get to school before we run late."

"Okay." The ride to school was silent and of course Toshi knew why. He had stirred up some old wounds inside her. The way she looked at her Baba's grave...she looked as if she were held against her will to stay where she was. He just wished that she would get the courage to speak to him soon.

They arrived at UA and this time, it was All Mights turn to teach. The class followed him to Ground Beta where they waited for instructions from him.

"Good morning class. I hope you are all up and energized for today's lesson." He said in a mighty voice. Sisu just stood next to him and observed the class. They all had their hero suits on, she had to admit they all looked badass. She looked at Deku's suit, the green color matched his eyes perfectly.

"The exercise for today, you all will be in pairs and you will be going up against a pro hero who will act as the villains. Defeat us, you win. If you don't then you lose. Simple as that."

"Can Sisu, join us?" Ochako piped up.

"Yeah, that would be sweet. Let's give Sisu a chance to fight with us." Sero agreed.

The rest of the class voiced how eager they wanted her to join them and All. All Might looked down at her, "What do you think? You want to show off for the class?" He asked. She couldn't help but giggle at the class loving on her so quickly. She nodded and was taken by Ochako to change into an extra gym suit. When she came out, the class stared at her, she almost fit in with them.

"Okay, I put Sisu's name into the drawing too." All Might fished out the first name, "Uraraka, you're with Shoji and both of you will be fighting, Ectoplasm."

The fight started with the others sitting down to watch the fight go down on a huge screen. Sisu joined them, sitting down next to Deku, "Hey good lookin'" she japed seeing his pink cheeks.

"Huh?" He looked up at her bashfully. She smiled at his reaction.

"I was just commenting on your costume, it looks good on you." She met his green eyes. Deku chuckled.

"I could say the same thing with you. Yesterday you had pink hair and silver eyes...you look good in purple though."

"Thanks."

"Is there a reason for the sudden change?"

"Oh, I'm sure he will tell you all about that. I know you two are close."

"Yeah." The thought for a second. "You can always tell me too. I'm good at keeping secrets."

She studied his face, it was an honest expression...almost too honest, "Maybe."

"At least that's not a no." He bumped shoulders with her playfully. They watched until the end of the fight with Ectoplasm winning the fight. The class came to console a defeated Ochako and Mezo as they returned bruised and beaten. Sisu's eyes grew wide, was the lesson going to be that intense?

"Young Midorya and...Sisu." He called out the names on the paper. Deku stood up and offered his hand, helping her up sweetly. "Thank you."

All Might's grin grew Impossibly bigger when he read the opponents name on the paper he drew, "No need to look for your rival because...I AM HERE!"

"Oh, shit." She said, letting the words slip out without knowing.

"Language, young Sisu." He pinched her cheek.

"Ow!" They follows heir Sensei's instructions and headed to the arena assigned to them. Deku all the while muttering to himself about possible attack ideas. Sisu looked around, of course there was no electricity. Was this planned from the beginning? She was starting to think so. She did have some light stored up so maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal.

"Hey, Sisu."

"Yeah?" She cocked her head to the sound of his voice, tearing her attention away from the small dilemma she was about to face.

"What's your drawback?" He asked.

"Oh...well, seeing there's no UV around you're about to find out."

All Might came crashing in like a bulldozer, "HAHAHA! Run little Heroes Run!" He shouted. Deku and Sisu took off running as they tried to think of some strategy. They hid behind some fallen debris, buying themselves some time. "What happens when there's no UV around?"

"It's just harder to work with my quirk when it's not around. I still have some stored up but I just hope it's enough."

"I guess we'll just have to see."