Way Back.

The group laughed and ate as the night darkened, "Haha! You should've seen it Sisu. Mineta fell right onto Iidas face!" Deku held his sides from laughing uncontrollably. Iida, despite the mortifying experience, couldn't help but chuckle at his friends infectious laughter. "It was very embarrassing." He pushed up his glasses, finishing his spaghetti.

Sisu giggled at the description of all their little memories together, they were such a tight knit group. "Yeah, Mineta is a creep, look out for him Sisu. He likes to pretend to bump into girls' chests." Tsu told her.

"Oh, I'll keep an eye out alright." Sisu crossed her arms. "I dare that little bastard to try."

Deku glanced at her admirably, "So, tell us about yourself, Sisu." He asked.

She looked down at the floor, she wished he didn't ask such a thing, what would they think when she told them the truth, "I come from just outside of Tokyo, I guess you could call it the...poorer neighborhoods." She said ashamedly. Deku realized her discomfort and took her hand, "Hey, anything you say to us won't be repeated. It's okay." He reassured her.

She appreciated that, she really did but she knew that the reality of her situation would win over their friendship. She sighed, "I didn't have very good parents. All Might knows me personally and has decided to...take me in."

"Like a guardian?" Uraraka asked. She nodded to her reply, seeing the look of suspicion in her eyes again. Sisu almost visibly shrunk back from her gaze, she knew. "Yeah. Just like a guardian." The shame she felt from not just her old life but also the fact she lied to Uraraka when she first met her, brought her head to a drop.

"What was your home like, Sisu?" The brunette pressed.

"Hey, Ochako. That's enough, I think-" Deku could feel the tension between them.

"Abusive." She blurted out. The rest of the group stared at her in horror.

"Sisu, you don't have to say anymore-" Deku tried to comfort her.

"She wanted to know, so there it is." She threw her napkin down, leaving her money on the table for her meal before walking out. Deku gave a look of disappointment to Ochako and went after Sisu, he couldn't let her out of his sight, All Might would be upset if she got lost.

"Sisu!" Deku called after her, seeing her figure walking away, she halted upon hearing his voice. "Sisu, wait." He ran up to her. She waited until he came face to face with her.

"What is it, Deku."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into her. She's usually not like that."

"It's fine, Deku." Tears threatened her water line. "Listen, I know we're not cut from the same cloth. Just know I'm not about to pretend that I haven't gone through something."

"Who says you have to pretend?" He told her. "I think what you said in there was brave."

Sisu chuckled, looking away for a moment to wipe a forbidden tear from her face, "you're a good one, Deku." He smiled at her.

"So are you." He simply said. "Plus, you're in good company, most of us, Uraraka included have gone through some really tough times." His hands reached out to lay on her shoulders comfortingly. "Maybe one day they'll tell you all about it."

"Okay." She took a deep breath to calm her angry nerves, Deku hated the frown she had upon her stunning face. He thought to himself, what could he do to make her smile?

"The night is young, you haven't had dessert yet. What do you say? My treat."

"What about your crew back there?" She asked.

"They can take care of themselves, come on." They started walking away from the restaurant. "I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Cookies or Ice Cream?" He asked, meeting her eyes with a charming smile. She covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. "Both." She shrugged.

He beamed, he got her to smile! How cute. The sound of her laugh made his heart tingle with joy, what a heavenly sound. "Your wish is my command."

He led her to a dessert bar across the street where they sat outside on the patio, satisfying their sweet tooth. "Okay, you've successfully cheered me up." She said, sucking on her spoon.

"Good." He watched her as she savored each bite, adorable.

"So, since the question has been asked previously. Tell me about yourself, Deku." She put her spoon down to look at him in the eyes. "Who is Deku?"

He looked down to hide a smile, "Well, first off...my name isn't Deku."

"Uh oh." She hid her face. "I feel like a fool."

"No no," he blushed seeing her cute reaction. "That's my hero name. Everyone calls me that, it's okay." He laughed. She took her hands away from her face and resumed on paying attention to their conversation. "What is your real name? I can't speak for everyone else but...I feel uncomfortable calling you a...useless person."

"I've been called that all of my life, Sisu. It doesn't hurt. One of the reasons it's my hero name, to prove to anyone who called me Deku that I'm a good hero."

"I get it. It's an irony thing."

"Anyways, my name is Izuku Midorya."

"One's turn in an old story..." she smiled adoringly. Deku didn't seem to understand, what did she mean?

"I'm sorry?"

"That's what your name means, Ones turn in an old story. That's beautiful. It fits you, especially since you're part of the One for All legacy now."

Deku broke out into a cold sweat and started sputtering, "haha! What do you mean?! What is One For All?! What does this mean? What are you talking about?"

"Relax, Izuku." She laughed at his hilarious reaction. "All Might told me."

"What? Why would he tell you?" He asked her, greatly confused.

"I told you, All Might and I go way back. He wouldn't tell me unless I needed to know."