Distance.

Sisu sat there and sighed, "I don't like having things handed to me, Toshi. It makes me feel needy and unable to take care of myself."

"Says the petty thief that hasn't worked a day in her life." He rounded back. "I can't keep seeing you like this, Sisu. You're better than this."

"I get it, you want to help me so you can clear your conscience."

"Sisu. That's not who I am and you know that."

"Do I?" She asked. "You come here with nice tasty food and you think if you fill my belly that I'm just going to magically obey you?"

"Stop it, Sisu. You just can't accept the fact that there's an actual chance out there for you!" He exclaimed. "You know, what. I'll leave, I'm sorry I came here thinking I could be kind to you." He stood to leave but she caught his arm, holding it back with all the strength she had.

"Stop." She couldn't afford to lose him too. He stood there not looking back. "I'm sorry. Things have just been so good lately, I-"

"You think this is good?" He asked. He turned to her and she almost cowered under his gaze. "Sisu, you steal survive. This is not a good life, this is a poverty mindset."

"At least I am able to say I got what I have by doing everything myself. Toshi, I'm sorry. Don't think I don't appreciate the gesture but I have to do things my way...it's the only way that makes sense to me." She looked down at the floor. "Can we please finish breakfast? I really want you to stay."

All Might turned back to her and placed a hand on top of her head compassionately. If anything happened to her, he would hate himself for the rest of his life. All he wanted was her safe, why was that so much to ask?

They resumed their breakfast and he placed the rest of the food he had given her in the fridge. "Well, I have to get to work. Have a good day."

"Thank you for the visit." She said gratefully. He simply nodded and left her home. Pain stabbed both of their chests as he walked out the door, Toshi just wanted her to have a better life and Sisu just wanted to let him help her. Her pride was her biggest enemy, she did it to keep everyone she cared about safe. She had to remain independent and alone, it was the only way to keep the people she loved around.

She kept Toshi from a distance so she could always see him everyday. He was the only one who she cared so much for and she didn't want to hurt him. Her heart lurched from her chest and raced rapidly, she froze in place. Panic set in and everything started to go in slow motion, vanishing from her sight.

She stood there, her mind a blank and still as a statue as her heart skipped beats over and over. When she came to, she felt exhausted by the experience, making her plop onto her bean bag to fall asleep again.

~~
"What do you mean the serum has been taken?" A deep voice asked.

"I'm sorry, Master. She came out of no where, I almost didn't feel her."

"We can't make copies of that serum. You'll have to go out and Look for her. This is valuable property that you cannot afford to lose, shimura. Make sure everyone knows what she looks like and find that formula." The deep voice demanded.

"Yes, master." The telepathy snapped between the two and he sat there, writing down every physical attribute he remembered of her. Green hair, short, fast as hell. Silver eyes and white freckles on slightly tanned skin. A blonde girl came into the room, seeing the forlorn face on him.

"Hey there, Shiggy Boi." She sat up on the stool to face him. "You mad that you lost the formula?" She asked.

"Go away, brat." He said, trying to concentrate.

"Whatcha doin?" She looked at the list and she chuckled. "I knew you had a type, Shigg." She took the post it from him as he tried to snatch it back from her. "Shiggy boi likes girls with green hair, freckles, silver eyes and swift hands. Ohhh, she sounds like a catch!" She giggled.

An annoyed hand was placed over her face as the other took from her grasp, "Will you knock it off, Toga? You've been increasingly more annoying this week." Dabi handed the post it back to Shigaraki while holding a fighting Toga at a distance.

"You're both annoying me, dammit. Get out of here go and kill someone, steal something, I don't care as long as you leave me be!"

"Someone is on their period." Dabi remarked. "You lost the formula, don't take it out on us." He crossed his arms, letting Toga fall on her face.

"Ouch!" She cried.

"That's what you get for being an irritating brat." Dabi looked down at her.

"OUT!" Shigaraki screamed. The two left the room for him to think. The league of villains might as well be run by clowns. He sat there, drawing a picture from his memory on the post it so he could get a better idea of what she looked like.

He concentrated, making sure to get everything just right. An hour passed and he sat back to look at the description. Perfect. Now to just find her, take the formula and all would go back to plan. The anger pulsed through Shigaraki like a shockwave, his hand almost disintegrating the counter of the bar.

"Time to hunt." He held the picture up, engraining it in his memory. He would not be made to look like a fool again in front of his Master. Whoever this girl was, she was going to pay a heavy price.