He will Come Back.

Deku looked up at Sisu a bit concerned, was she even ready for this type of lesson? The pain subsided from her stomach and she focused on Uraraka. Her quirk was used mostly with her hands, she had touched her shoulder to get her to float. Sisu thought a moment before doing anything, what would make her lose focus? Sisu's hands started to glow a bright purple light and she blasted Ochako's right hand, nothing too dangerous but just enough for it to sting. Her concentration was diverted but Sisu was still hovering in the air. 

The brown haired girl looked up at Sisu and scowled, "Too bad you can't come down here and fight me." She taunted. Sisu looked around and gave her a smirk, "Why don't you come up here?" She asked. "Its kind of nice up here."

She could hear All Might chuckle in the background from her wise crack, she still had the talent to make him laugh. Uraraka levitated up to her level and she pulled her close by the collar of her shirt, "I don't want you here." She threatened. 

"Too bad, I enrolled today. Sucks for you." She stared into her eyes, still that hatred she couldn't place. "You going to tell me the reason why you're upset with me now?" She asked. 

Ochako glanced at Deku who looked on, wondering what they were talking about, Sisu's eyes furrowed and looked back at him, "You've got to be kidding me." She rolled her eyes. 

Ochako came to her senses and punched her in the chest, sending her flying backwards. She slammed into the back wall, knocking the air right out of her lungs. All of this for a boy?! What the hell? Sisu wasn't used to moving in the air, she had to find her bearings sooner or later or she would become Ochako's personal punching bag. Uraraka came flying towards her and Sisu stuck her feet up to kangaroo kick her away from hitting her again. She successfully landed the hit and watched as she flipped about in the air until she found the control to stop. 

"This is just like watching the matrix." Kirishima said to himself. Denki shushed him as the class watched on. Sisu figured out how to move around quickly and came hurtling towards the brunette. Ochako was too dazed from the kick to realize that Sisu came flying with a punch to her cheek. Uraraka was surprised and she clutched onto her wrists, making them both slam against the opposite wall, "I cannot believe you, all of this over a boy?" Sisu pinned her up against the wall. "You put me through shit because of a boy?"

"Shut up!" Ochako pushed her away but Sisu got herself to stop before hitting another cinder block wall. The girls fought angrily, kicks and punches were thrown to and fro and neither of the girls had the heart to stop the fight and call it. Uraraka was still mad at the fact that Deku chose Sisu over her, the fact that Sisu was a low down dirty thief and came from absolutely nothing. Sisu was just pissed at the fact that she decided to pick a fight with her over a boy she had been crushing on. She could've said something! She could've told her! Why was it so hard for Ochako to talk to her like a human being? 

"Why didn't you tell me you liked Deku?!" Sisu cried out, blood dripping from her nose. All eyes in the class looked at the green haired boy, closest to All Might. Deku looked confused and gazed up at the brunette. She still liked him? Uraraka's face turned dark red and she released the anti-gravity on both of them, Sisu came crashing down to the floor while Uraraka placed her feet on the floor gently. She looked around the room, all eyes on her now and she looked at Deku who seemed to be utterly shocked by the news. 

The girl ran out of the classroom and Sisu stumbled to her feet, Deku came to her aid and supported her weight as they made their way over to All Might and sat her down. Sisu looked up at the adorable boy she had come to fancy, "Go and talk to her, Deku."

"What? Not after she hurt you like that-"

"She is hurt far worse than me, go and see where she went, okay?" She squeezed his hand encouragingly. "You two need to listen to each other. I'll be fine."

Deku nodded and left to find Uraraka, Sisu looked up at All Might who couldn't contain the silly chuckles from the whole charade. This was such petty problems compared to a hero's and it made him laugh, "You know, for a Dad you can be kind of a-"

"Watch it." He warned. 

"Nah, its fine. You know what I was going to say anyways." She snickered. 

"Yeah, that I do know." he bumped shoulders with her. "You know what I'm about to say too, right?" He asked. 

"That this whole fight was to see if I had any fighting skills...blah, blah, blah?" She looked up at him. All Might laughed and playfully pushed her this time. 

"Something like that." he said as Sisu pushed him back harder. "So...Ochako likes Midorya. I didn't see that one coming." He said with a chuckle. 

"Men never see the important stuff." she scoffed.

"You didn't see it until now, smart ass." He joked, making her laugh. She looked over at the door where Deku had gone through, she just hoped everything would be okay. She could honestly say that this incident wasn't her fault. 

"Worried he wont come back to you?" He asked her. His words broke her out of her trance and looked up at him with thos sparkling silver orbs. 

"I'm not worried about that." She played it off, shrugging. All Might knew her too well to be fooled by her fake antics. He wrapped an arm around her and hugged her shoulders. 

"He will come back."