Beautiful.

Sisu had her brooding moments, and when she had them they hit her hard. She didn't know what to do but to let it happen, she took it as it came. She laid there on her bed, her head hanging off the edge playing her Lute.

"I'll be seeing you. In all the old familiar places, that this heart of mine embraces...all day through..." she sang out. She missed her sister, her Baba. Why did they both have to leave her so soon? Why did she have to stay behind? "In that small cafe, the park across the way...the children's carousel, the chestnut tree. The wishing well..."

Tears fell from her eyes, all she had of her Baba was his Lute and the songs he used to sing. She had nothing left of her little sister but a stuffed bear...she would rather have them back.

"I'll be seeing you in every lovely summers day, in everything that's light and gay...I'll always think of you that way. I'll find you in the morning sun and when the night is new...I'll be looking at the moon, but I'll be seeing you."

All Might passed her door to hear her lovely voice, he knew Sisu all too well. Most of the time when she sang so expressively, she was upset. He wished that she would talk to him about her life, he oh so wanted to help her.

"I'll be looking at the moon, but I'll be seeing you..." she finished.

He knocked on her door, making her shoot up from the bed to wipe her tears. "Sisu, are you doing okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She called back from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked her.

"Yeah, come on in." She placed her Lute on the bed as he came in. He saw her red puffy face, she had been crying.

"I heard you singing." Her face said it all, she wasn't okay. "Just wanted to check on you."

"Thanks." She nodded. "I am okay." She smiled to cover up the pain wanting to dismantle the reassuring grin she had plastered onto their lips.

"Okay." Toshi stood there feeling rather awkward. "You can always talk to me, Sisu. You know that right?"

"Yeah. Thanks again, Toshi."

"Okay, good night."

"Night."

He closed the door behind him, mentally kicking himself for not trying to get her to talk more but he knew that if he pried, he would push her father away.

He sat at the edge of his bed and caught his gaze staring at a picture of his mentor. He smiled seeing the beautiful picture of her, raven locks and a stunning smile. He missed Nana, sometimes he wished she was still here so he could get some advice on how to handle Sisu. Girls at her age were always a mystery.

He turned the light off, falling asleep to Sisu's serene voice....

"I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart...In my heart I have but one desire, And that one is you
No other will do..." she sang a little softer so she wouldn't disturb Toshi as he slept.

"...I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim, I just want to be the one you love...And with your admission that you feel the same
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of..."

Singing was her way of mourning, crying was just something her body did. She couldn't stop the tears flowing from her eyes but she could certainly make it feel a little less painful by singing. She sang her self to sleep that night.

"SISU! WAKE UP, SLEEPY HEAD!" She heard his voice shatter her peaceful sleep.
Sisu woke up with her Lute on her lap, "Jesus...." she pulled the thing off of her and dressed, pulling on a cute dark purple sweater, shorts and tights. She put her hair up into a pair of buns, walking out of the bedroom. All Might heard her come down and grabbed one of her muffins for her to eat. "Morning."

"Good morning, Toshi." She accepted the breakfast. "Are we ready to leave?"

"Actually, I wanted to take you somewhere first. If that's alright."

Sisu munched on her muffin, thinking. "Hmmm...okay." She shrugged.

They put on their shoes and left, it took a while for them to get to their destination and it was very early, too early for school. Where was he taking her? She didn't say anything, there was this look upon his face...something she had never seen before...grief.

His car made a turn, entering a cemetery. She paled, why did he take her here? He drove down the lane until he pulled up to the right headstone. Nana Shimura.

"Whose that?" She asked, looking up at Toshi. He simply got out of the car and helped her out as well before he explained anything.

"This, Sisu is my mentor Nana." He stood there looking down at the only thing left of her, a grave. Sisu still looked a little confused as the air around them turned melancholy.

"Your One For All mentor? Did she ave the power before you?" She asked.

"Yes." A frown replaced that famous smile he was known for, Sisu didn't think he was capable of making a sad face. " She was like a mother to me. She taught me everything I know. She used to tell me to smile all of the time." He chuckled recalling the memory. "If she ever saw me upset she would do this." He made a smile with both his index fingers pointing to the corners of his mouth. She listened reverently, laying her sarcasm to rest so she could take in the story, "What happened to her, Toshi?" She asked.

"She was killed." He said simply, the pain following shortly after he said it.

"I'm sorry, Toshi." She looked over at her Baba's grave, only a stones throw from Nana's. "What did she look like?"

Toshi pulled out his wallet, taking out an old photo of her, the same 'give me a smile' pose. Sisu grinned, she must have been an amazing person for Toshi to speak about her the way he did. "She was gorgeous."

"I know, everyone thought she was beautiful."