That's What Evil Does.

The class sat in morbid silence, the class was close to 1-B and the possibility of one of them dying hit them hard, "Her name is Mawata Fuwa. She was found just outside the gates of UA." He looked at the class, tears still welling in his eyes, "You are all to stay inside the dorms tonight. No one is allowed in or out."

"What's wrong with Sisu?" Kirishima asked. All Might took his turn to speak. 

"I apologize for not being completely honest with you all when I told you that she needs your protection." He sighed. "Yes, she was once a thief and she came to me needing help. She stole from the League of villains and now they want to kill her and take back what she had stolen."

"What did she steal?" Tsu asked. 

"The formula made from Eri's blood. She took the prototype before it could be copied and distributed."

"So, she saved Eri's life?" Bakugo asked, putting the puzzle together. 

"Yes, she did and at a very high cost. Whatever problems you've had with her in the past, I humbly ask that you drop them for her sanity. She likes all of you and only wants to get along. At the moment, she needs all the support she can get."

"Wait..." Mina stood up. "Is she the reason all of those women were slaughtered?" 

"I wouldn't put it like that, but the villains know what she looks like and has been searching for her ever since."

Mina's face dropped, she was afraid for her life and for the rest of the school, "Oh, my God."

"Please do not be afraid, Aizawa and I will be here with you all until this is taken care of. Mei Hatsume will be staying here as well since she slightly fits the description The League is looking for." He informed. "Do we have your cooperation?" He asked them all. 

The class nodded and All Might left the common area to check on Sisu, he knocked on the door with Deku opening it and letting him in. 

"How is she?" He asked. 

"She is still silent, I've laid her in bed but she hasn't responded to me at all."

All Might knelt down to meet her troubled gaze, he waved a hand over her face but she didn't even blink, "She's disassociated" He shook his head. 

"What's that?" Deku asked, confused. 

"Her mind basically has shut off for a moment, she's experienced too much stress." 

"Will she snap out of it?"

"yeah." He reached a hand to Sisu's face and cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing the skin lightly. Sisu let out an anxious breath before blinking a few times and looking at her Dad. "Hey, sweetie." He smiled. She stared at him for a minute, that smile...it felt like sunshine beaming down on her face when she looked at it. Her face dropped and started to cry, "Dad."

"Yes, sweetie. I'm here." He stroked her hair. 

"This is my fault." She grabbed his hands. 

"No, Sisu. This is the League's fault, okay? This had nothing to do with you."

"Someone died because of me!" She cried. 

"Sisu, please listen to me. You are a good person." He spoke with gentleness. "You did a good thing by taking that formula. You've helped someone who is still recovering from her own trauma. You have saved a lot of people from losing their quirks. You are good."

"Why all those people have to die?"

"Because that is what evil does, Sisu. It kills and blames everyone else but itself." He wiped the tears from her eyes with his sleeve. Deku knelt down beside them both and took Sisu's hand, "You are a hero, Sisu. Don't think of yourself as anything less."

A knock was heard on the door and Deku stood to open it, Mina, Sero, Sato and Kirishima were on the other side. "Hey, is she doing okay?" Kiri asked. 

"She's still a bit shaken."

"Right, who wouldn't be after such a situation." Sero replied. "Can we see her?"

"I don't think she's ready to see anyone else at the moment, she still has to be cleaned up and get settled." All Might came up from behind Deku to see the concerned faces on his students.

"Okay. we just wanted to check on her and let her know we're here." Mina spoke up. 

"I'll be sure to let her know." He replied to them. Deku left with them so Toshi could take care of her. 

The students left the hallway except for Kirishima, who scratched the back of his neck, "Can you let her know...I'm sorry."

"Of course." He gave the boy a kind look before he left the doorway. Toshi closed the door and returned to his daughter who was now sitting up on the bed, looking down at her hands that were blood stained. He sat next to her as she went to hold her face but he stopped her, "Hey, let's get cleaned up, huh?" He suggested. He led her to the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. He waited until he heard the water running on the other side and he left the room. 

He met with Aizawa who had called for Eri earlier so he could keep her close as well, "Is she doing okay?" He asked. 

"Better than she was. Its going to take her a long time to get over this one."

"Yeah." He glanced at the class and then back to Toshi. "Ive sent a couple of pro heroes to get a few things for us from our homes. Just enough stuff for us to stay here for a few days."

"Good."

Both men took a vacant room in the dormirory building to sleep in, they cleaned themselves of Mawata's blood and retrieved their things when they were delivered. Every hero was now notified of the incident and agreed to stay on their guard. Some were employed to stay around UA for extra protection. The dorms settled down in an uncertian silence as the day grew darker and all their nerves more and more raw with fear.