Virgins.

Deku looked up at her, stunned that she even hit him with a pillow. He turned red again, mentally kicking himself for assuming that she would be thinking of such a thing! Of course she wasn't...was she?

"Are you okay in there, Deku?" she tapped his forehead. He suddenly came to and he sneakily grabbed a pillow, whacking her with it making her fall off the bed. 

"Ah!" She went down with a thud. 

"You really know how to play with a man's emotions don't you?" He asked, looking down at her. Sisu rolled over on her back and looked at him, giggling. 

"Look at those pink cheeks." she poked them happily until Deku resorted to trying to tickle her again but she pounced on him, turning the tables. 

"AH! noho!" He giggled, trying to guard himself from her hands. He finally whacked her again and she was finally subdued. Both of them laid there a laughing, blushy mess. Sisu got up from the bed and jumped on it repeatedly, spazzing out like a silly girl. Deku was still laying there, looking up at her, what had gotten into her. 

"What are you doing, you silly girl?" He asked. 

"I don't know. I'm just so HAPPY!" She screamed, jumping on the bed over and over. Deku started laughing at her and covered his face, why was she so adorable?! She stood over him and shook his shoulders, "Celebrate with me, please?"

He felt dizzy from her shaking him and didn't even want to see the angle she was standing in, so he kept covering his face. "Let me up and I'll join you, crazy!" He giggled. 

By the time the others finally came in, they saw Sisu and Deku jumping on the bed like maniacs. Sato and the others looked at each other before they all decided to join them, them all reading the carefree and silly vibe in the room. Mina turned on some music before she joined in and they all started looking like a group of teens acting like total nuts. It was short lived though since Sero tripped on his own two feet and took down all of them with him. It hurt, they all landed on top of each other and started laughing at one another.

"What the actual hell, Sero?" Sato laughed out, finding his way out of the heap of laughter. 

"Deku and Sisu started it!" Sero argued. 

"Yeah, I agree. The two virgins are at fault." Mina giggled. Deku and Sisu looked at each other and blushed. How did she know?

"How do you know if they're virgins, Mina?" Sero asked. 

Mina untangled herself from the remaining two on the bed and sauntered to the counter to get a drink, "Easy, you are too." She told him. The group just Oohed rowdily and Sero laughed. "Trust me, I can tell." She smirked. 

"What? Did you...do something?" Sero asked. 

"I'll ask you a better question. Who do you thibnk I did it with?" She challenged. Sisu giggled at her cheeky attitude, she knew this group wouldn't get offended by the converation. Sato and Sero looked at each other, "Kirishima." they said in unison. 

They all erupted in laughter and Mina, just to throw them off, shook her head. "Do you think I'm that predictable?" She asked. 

"Fine, who is it then?" Sero asked. 

"Bakugo." She answered bluntly. 

The whole group made noises of disbelief and looked at her shocked, "You didn't really hook up with Bakugo did you?" Deku asked. 

Mina just crossed her arms and looked at them all, laughing to herself. Sisu chuckled and solved the little conspiracy, "She's bluffing." She piped up. "She didn't do anything with anyone."

"Exactly." Mina giggled. "Told me alot about how you think of me though...a-" She joked. 

"We would never think of you like that!" Deku came to her defense before she called herself something shameful.

The boys all came to their own defenses and the two girls laughed at how flustered they became, "Relax, relax! I was just joking." Mina told them all. "But you're right about Kirishima though!" She plopped down next to Sisu and listened to the boys crazily shout at her. 

"I knew it!" Sato spoke up. Mina looked back at him and shot him a glance. 

"Don't act all innocent, Sugar Boi. I know about your little date with Momo." She said, making him blush before he laughed at himself. 

"How did you even know about that? We swore we wouldn't tell anyone."

"I have my ways of knowing...Oh and Sero." She looked at him. "There's no shame in admitting that you made out with Jiro. She's a sweetie, give her more of a chance."

"Wait...does she like me?" He asked. 

"You'll have to find out yourself. I'm just here to leave the bread crumbs. The rest is up to you." She smirked and then looked at Deku, "You, Sir have got it all wrong about Iida."

Deku glanced at her and looked a bit irritated at the mention of his name, "I don't care"

"He only started to like her after you stopped chasing her. He didn't feel it was right to pursue the same girl his best friend used to be crazy about." She told him truthfully. 

"You're like a mind reader." Sisu looked at her amazed. 

"People reader, hun." She took a sip of her drink. "You don't need a quirk for that."

"Well, now that all of us have been officially disected by Pinky here."Sato chuckled. "I'm heading to the pool."

"Oh, shit!" Mina shot up, grabbing her back and beat Sato to the bathroom. 

"Dammit, Mina!" He shouted. Sisu just giggled at the charade, Mina had a way of keeping the guys on their toes. "Ladies first!"

"Mina, I swear to God. I'm going to throw you into the pool when we get there!" He threatened. She came out in a silver bikini and looked at the others, "It's free now. Have fun in there." She joked. 

Sisu rummaged through her things and pulled out a pink and dark blue leopard print bikini. She had stolen it so long ago, she just hoped the thing still fit her.