It Should've been me.

TRIGGER WARNING. 

Dabi wasn't one to roam about in the day light, it was too risky. He had perched himself at the eldge of a building, eyeing the entrance of the League's new lair. Toga had become more and more corageous and started doing her killings during the day and that meant that Dabi had no chance of resting. He reached into his pocket, clutching the small piece of paper that would change his life forever. He still hated the feeling of doing good, but this was a good excuse...wasn't it?

Dabi stayed there all day, his eyes still fixed on the building for any activity and nothing. His ear piece was tuned into police radio, carefully listening to reports to make sure he didn't miss her. His eyes grew heavy but he kept his eyes open, he had to get her in the act again. 

Toga must have decided to take the night shift again, she probably got chewed out by the boss for killing in broad daylight. She skipped out the doors and headed for her next victim, this time covering new territory...close to the school. 

Dabi followed her, keeping a longer distance this time to keep her from hearing his footsteps. School was just about to let out and he could see some students filtering out slowly before the final bell rang. His heart pumped with anxiety, if she found Sisu, he only had one shot at saving her. Toga waited, disguising herself as one of the dead women she had victimized previously. 

It wasn't long after that she had found a student whom she saw fit Sisu's old description and she didn't hesitate to follow her as she left the gate and into town. Once Toga had finally found her walking through a secluded place, she attacked. Dabi chased after her, thid girl was a student! If Toga followed through then--

"What the hell did you do?!" He seethed. Toga changed to her original form and faced him. 

"Doing my job!" She looked down at the girl with pale pink hair and dark eyes, the blood pooling underneath her. "She looks so cute, doesn't she?"

Dabi smacked her across the face, cutting her right cheek open, "You are such an idiot!" He panted with rage. "All of the UA faculty will be on your ass when they find that you killed a student!" He shoved her to the ground and picked up the girl who was losing consciousness fast. He should've been there sooner. Much sooner. 

"Look at that, Dabi is a hero." Toga hissed, getting kicked down by Dabi the minute she stood to her feet. He ran to the gates, what had gotten into him? What was he thinking? A hero? He was nothing of the sort....he just wanted things to go back to the way they were!

He looked around and noticed one of the teachers approaching the gate, ready to go home. he laid her at the entrance and prayed that it wasn't too late. He bolted from the area, not even watching to see if the girl would be found. 

"SOMEBODY HELP!" Present Mic looked down at the girl at his feet and scooped her up in his arms, running back into the doors to take her to the infirmary. Not the students. Why? Toshi and Aizawa heard his distressed call. meeting him in the hallway. Toshi's face paled, the league was getting closer. They took the unknown girl into Recovery Girl's office and she rushed herself to get her conscious again. The whole school heard Mic's voice including Deku and Sisu who fled to the infirmary to see the three men soaked in the innocent girl's blood. Toshi rushed to hold her close, turning away from the horrid sight...it was too late, she had already seen the lifeless gray eyes and the blood soaked pink hair of a girl that should've been her. 

Her legs went weak and she dropped to the floor with Toshi still holding her, the student's blood staining her clothes too. Alarms screetched in their ears, signalling that the school was in lock down, no one was allowed to leave. Recovery Girl shook her head and looked up at Aizawa, "Its too late."

"NO!" Sisu tried clawing her way to the body, past Toshi but he held her tight in her arms, "NO! this is my fault, that should've been me!"

Toshi looked up at Deku who had tears shining in his eyes, mirroring his mentor's tired and sad expression. Deku bent down to hold her back from seeing anything, she was already too broken, she needed them to shield her from the horror. She screamed, still fighting but it was no use the men held her tightly until they were able to carry her away from the scene. All the students were told to report to their dorms and stay there until they were notified that it was safe enough. 

The girls who fit the description had to be moved to 1-A's dormitories so that Aizawa and All Might could watch and protect them heavily. The class had gathered in the common area as they saw Sisu carried through the doors, kicking and screaming...all three of them now covered in crimson blood. 

"I don't want anyone to die anymore!" She screamed. "Its me they want, let me go!" 

"Sisu, stop!" Toshi still had to hold her to immobilize her, she pushed him away from her and made for the doors until she was met face to face with her sensei, "Don't even think about it!" He ordered, his scarf finally pulling her down to the floor and wrapping around her to keep her from going anywhere. 

The class watched in shock, the four close friends who knew what was going on were in tears. 

Sisu's screaming and thrashing finally stopped and she laid there on the floor, spiralling into a mindless sorrow. Aizawa released her and Deku carried her to her room before she came to. The class looked at the two teachers who both looked like their hearts were broken, "Listen, There was an incident that happened just after school today. A student from Class 1-B was murdered." Sensei had to bite his tongue to keep from showing how weak his heart was.