Chapter 2

.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Two |

•Esme•

After that incident I can't stop thinking of little Aito and his grandfather. Sighing, I took another spoon full of my curry. I don't know how I'm going to face him tomorrow. I'm still very worried and I can't question a child but his parents are never present for anything. Something is obviously not right. Getting up I walked in my kitchen and cleaned my dishes. I should do some shopping soon? Yeah, the kitchen is looking really empty. But my curry should last me another two days. No, then I'll feel like I'm starving and impulse shop again. Getting up I put my empty bowl in the sink and put on some clothes. Can't go out in my house clothes. Grabbing my boots and pulled my curly hair up into a bun and headed out.

There's a small minimart at the end of my block so I'm gonna get some quick things to eat. You'll be surprised how different they are from the states corner stores. They actually have food, other then a bunch of junk. As I approached a see some teens outside smoking. God, I wish they would just go home. It's too cold out for them to be out here. They got quite and stared as I walked in. That's another little thing that annoys me. But I knew about the stares before officially moving here. Even my students couldn't stop staring and wanting to touch my hair and skin. Just fascinated by me, a little off putting but cute because they are kids.

"Oh, Welcome Ma'am!" The clerk said to me as I walked in, giving a small bow I smiled. As I walked around the little store I grabbed A LOT of unnecessary items. Because shopping here is nicer than being in the states. The mini mart dinners are actually good and have a lot of variety. After I've shopped for a while I waited in line.

"Ah Esme sensei!" Arms tackled my legs and it was little Aito? I noticed he had a popsicle and paid for it with my things.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked grabbing my things and thanking the clerk. He shrugged.

"Just getting this, thank you sensei." He said opening it up, I sighed and fixed his coat. When we stepped outside I stood with him at the entrance. Not seeing a car of his grandfather made me worry.

"Aito, where is your guardian?" I asked and he pouted. I still haven't gotten used to the independence children have here yet. Here you can see children riding the train and crossing large streets on their own.

"My dad took me out but had some business to handle." He said and continued to eat the messy popsicle.

"Is he going to be back soon?"

"I don't know." I narrowed my eyes at him. Don't tell me after all this time silent Aito can be sassy?

"Well, I'll wait with you." I said and crouched down, taking some tissue out to wipe his face. Once done I heard footsteps approaching. I turned and it was his grandfather?

"Oh sensei! Thank you for watching him." He smiled and bowed, I did the same .

"No problem sir, but you shouldn't leave him unattended for so long." Aito tossed his stick in the trash and went to the old man.

"Sorry for inconveniencing you again." They both turned to leave and Aito smiled and waved.

"Bye sensei..."

"Bye..."

When I saw Aito the next day he had a busted lip and bruised eye. I asked him what happened but he's refusing to talk to me. Now I'm really worried. The justice system here is a lot different here than back at home. Once agin at dismissal he was waiting. I noticed he kept glancing at me and I smiled. Hoping to soothe him but he just fumbled with his shirt. Sighing I grabbed some more papers to grade. Might have to take some home.

"S-Sensei?" He said and made his way to my desk.

"Yes?" I said pulling the papers in my tote bag.

"Don't you wanna know w-what happened to my eye?" He stuttered put and I glanced at his bruised face.

"Only if you want to tell me. I won't force you." His lip trembled and face turned red.

"It was my Daddy... because my mommy isn't well." Tears fell and my heart broke.

"Come here." I pulled him in to a bone crushing hug and waited for him to calm down. He pulled away slightly and wiped at his face.

"I'm okay now, my uncle is going to take care of me now." He said with a smile and I frowned.

"And I'm guessing he needs to get used to you being picked up huh?" I laughed and he looked down. I heard a car door slam closed and we both headed to the window. Aito smiled and the figure jogging to the building.

"Uncle!" He said happily and grabbed his bag. I grabbed my own and we met up with him at the locked door. Once open Aito hugged him and he patted his head."

"Sumimasen Aito!" He said breathlessly and looked up at me with a apologetic smile and... wow. He's a handsome ojisan... dark eyes with long black hair slicked back, sharp and strong features. He was tall and I could tell through the suit he has a nice body. I chewed on my cheek and smiled. Clear thoughts Esme, your student is here.

"I'm his teacher Esme." We both bowed and he smiled at me again, and my heart fluttered.

"Sorry, things were so sudden. I won't be late again Esme sensei." He bowed again and I smiled.

"See you next week sensei!" Aito said and I waved as they left.

🔴Kiyoshi🔴

"I see why you so found of your teacher Aito." I said to him as I watched her get in her car. Aito smiled widely, his teacher really is as beautiful as he said. I full figured women, curves in the right places. And that smile... stunning.

"She hugged me today too! She smelled like vanilla and cookies!" He said and his face turned red. I chuckled, she pulled off and so did we. I signaled to my bodyguard and we started home.

"And why would she do that?" I asked tilting my head to the side and he flushed even more.

"It wasn't a very manly thing so I won't say." He looked away and my anger boiled looking at what my idiot brother did to him.

"Fine. When we get back to the main house we will have that looked over. It will make the healing faster." Aito nodded and continued to look out the window. I leaned back and thought of Esme. The way her hips swayed as she walked was so natural and not forced. Her warm eyes and those plump lips around her bright smile. But what could an old man like me do with a women like that... I sighed, maybe I should be late often?

_________________________________

Cast:

Kiyoshi

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)