Chapter Three

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Three |

~Amora~

Today I had to work, so as usual Diamond dragged her feet getting ready. She wanted to fuss about everything, her hair, her clothes, her shoes, what she was gonna take and not take. Just being dramatic, I couldn't understand she loves going to Miss Rena's house. But I have to be to work soon, it's getting late.

"Where are your pajamas Diamond?" I asked going through her bag and not finding them.

"Can't I just stay home? I'm old enough." She said while playing on her tablet. I snatched it and looked in her eyes.

"Little girl, why don't you wanna go to Miss Rena's house?" And this little demon had the nerve to roll her eyes at me.

"I'm just too old for a babysitter!" I sighed and looked the the kitchen, she has some leftovers from our lunch. And plenty of snacks and water... I just feel so uneasy.

"Only for tonight. You get scared go to Miss Rena, and lock up... no lil boys." I said grabbing my bag for work. And Diamond made the most disgusted face.

"Have you seen the boys out here? They ugly." I laughed and kissed her forehead before heading to work. The bus ride was pretty peaceful tonight, when I got off I walked the five to seven minutes to the club. As I walked in everyone was getting the club ready and the girls were in the back just talking.

"Hey Amora! You're a lil late!" Mercedes jokes and I rolled my eyes.

"Diamond gave me a hard time." I took my phone out and no calls or text from her, I should've took her to Miss Rena.

"Well we have our next day off together so let's get together and let the kiddies play." She said and I smiled.

"She would like that." We talked some more but it was time to open so we all scrambled around each other getting undressed and helping one another get oiled up. A few girls went out to the floor for some dancing and lap dances, Mercedes was going to be working the crowd on the left of the stage and I was sent to the right. I missed dancing with her, she always made the time fly and made it fun with improv. As I danced I noticed someone in my vip section on the second floor. My stomach did flips, usually the men up there try to get me up there but it's not for me. I glanced up to see a large older man, eyes piercing right at me. Gasping I caught myself before I slipped up. Who the fuck is he?  I peeked at him again and I could see his tattoo covered hands as he smoked his cigar. He looks way too groomed, even for our club. When my songs ended I collected my money and went the back while the others took to the stage. As soon as I was done unfolding my money Donnie came busting in. We all jumped we'll because he looked freaked.

" Aurora Baby you're needed to the VIP." I laughed and put my money in my bag.

"Tell them she's busy." He knows damn well I don't dance in VIP.