Chapter 10

Still thinking about book 4🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 fine Indian/ middle eastern dilf??🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Ten |

•Esme•

***A few years later***

"Aito! If you don't get down here to eat now you'll be late!" I shouted as I placed breakfast on the table. The staff protested but I promised to make them pancakes for breakfast this morning. Really excited for American breakfast days. I slipped my apron off and tossed it down the shoot before heading back to the dinner room. Hakoto was already seated sipping on some coffee, Aito came hurling through the side. His uniform all over the place. I laughed and fixed his tie. Little man will be starting middle school soon!

"Thank you Obasan!" He rushed and sat down, Hakoto scoffed as he shoved food in his mouth. I shook my head, I woke the boy up on time too.

"Okasan, where's father?"

"I don't know, and he was up before me." I sat down and added some sugar to my coffee.

"To-San! My bow fell!" Kiyoshi came around the corner with Keiko in his arms. Her hair looked... lord... looked like her daddy did it.

"I thought I clipped it in there?" He took the bow from her hand and tried again. I laughed as it slipped slightly and he placed her in the high chair. She started to eat and Kiyoshi kissed my cheek.

"You woke up early to do that?" I laughed and he groaned. Aito kissed the top of Keiko's head then my cheek.

"I'm heading to school!" He waved while running out. I turned to Kiyoshi who was eating his tamagoyaki.

"Who would've thought doing hair was hard?" He groaned and I flipped my own curls.
Now you know why I get mad.

"I told you a long time ago Kiyoshi." I reached over and fixed Keiko's hair. I smiled at my little girl, she was growing up so fast. And lord was she already spoiled and full of sass. I have no idea where she gets it from. I'm still surprised I had a kid. After hearing the chances would be slim and miscarriages... you just can't imagine it anymore. And yet she's here, looking more like Kiyoshi than me. But she makes faces like me, especially when she wants to get her way. And Kiyoshi just eats it up every time.

"If you'll both excuse me, need to go to the city this evening." He said getting up and bowing to Kiyoshi and I, always so formal.

"Bye Hakoto, get there safely!"

"Bye Nii-San!" Keiko said as he kissed the top of her head. Good choice because her cheeks are now covered in syrup.