Chapter 3

I think I love this book a lil too much... I guess my writers block is over finally bc uhhh I'm pumping these chapters out!!

Also y'all crack me up!! Shiiiiiiiittt I need a sugar daddy too!🤣🤣😛

Lol hope y'all enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Three

~Serena~

Me and Abby walked down the strip for what seemed like hours. Abby is more well off than me so she's got bags of stuff for days. She had bought her mom a purse, wallet, and a small bag, all in a set. I bought some little things like some new shoes and a dress. We stopped by some of the furniture stores and browsed some of the items. I'm in desperate need of a new sofa. My little loveseat isn't doing it anymore. I keep passing out on it but then I weak up with a bunch of aches and pains.

"Look at this cute one!" Abby yelled over to me. I walked over to her and saw this cute navy blue sofa with gold and silver pillows. I took a look at the tag and it was almost three hundred dollars... not bad. Especially on the strip.

"Oh I might need to borrow my dads truck for this one." I said. Turning I headed towards the counter. The lady looked up and smiled.

"Ready to check out ma'am?" She asked putting down her pricing gun.

"I'm yes, the blue sofa over there. If I paid for it now could I come in tomorrow with a truck to take it home?" She smiled.

"Oh course but we do have them boxed up in the back too. So when you come back in with your receipt, you'll have to come by the back and we'll have some of the staff to load it in your car." She said and I couldn't help but smile. Oh when dad sees this sofa he's gonna want to sleep on it too!

"Alright then! I'll take it."

Walking back to Abby's car we passed by a few places to eat. We stoped at Bonn Chonn and grabbed a quick meal. As we walked be passed a ritzy restaurant. Like red carpet and security guards waiting outside ritzy. I glanced inside and my heart stopped and I froze. It was Mr.Gallo and some older lady. Maybe his ex wife? Or maybe they never separated?

"What ya doing Serena?" Abby said turning back to me.

"T-That's Mr.Gallo." I said and she gasped.

"Whoa! He is hot for a old dude!" She said and I couldn't believe it. He is as hot as his pictures, I could tell from here he has a nice body not too big but not skinny either... ugh suddenly my stomach did flips when I saw him smile... he has such a boyishly cute smile, and I had a desire to actually see him. To touch him... talk to him face to face. I wanted that.

"Y-Yeah..." I said back to her and she nudged me.

"Come on y'all can have phone sex later, these bags are heavy." I lingered at the glass for a while before following Abby. I wonder if I ask him what he did today that'll he would tell me about this dinner date? Ugh... why do I even care?

I was back in my apartment, I had called my dad and he'll be here first thing the morning with his truck. I told him it was a surprise but little does he know he's also gonna help me put the sofa together. I giggled at the though, rolling over I checked my phone. Not a single text from Mr.Gallo and he would've called by now. He knows I got to bed at ten every night. It's going on nine now... I guess he really enjoyed his date then huh. I sat up shaking my head. Girl chill out! I head to my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, from there a take my towel off and put on my pajamas. As I'm slipping my shorts on my phone rings. I dived across my bed to my phone. It was him.