Chapter 5

YAll

I updated the description/summary of the book!!!

And if y'all saw that then YESS this is gonna be a book that has more than one book in it. So the stories are gonna be short stories! Y'all.....I've already started on book two. And they'll be in just this one book.  Soooo I'm thinking up to 10 chapters per story. And I'll even say where each story ends and starts so it doesn't throw anyone off.

So you don't have was to look for them☺️

But anyyyyyway! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!!😘

****Also I made this chapter really long without realizing it so sorry lol***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Five

~Serena~

"Wait so you were a lil tipsy, he walked you to your apartment and didn't do ANYTHING?!" Abby and Scotty asked in disbelief

"Wait so you were a lil tipsy, he walked you to your apartment and didn't do ANYTHING?!" Abby and Scotty asked in disbelief. I laughed and had a spoonful of my yoghurt. Last night was just great... I'm definitely feeling good about this, hopefully we can go on another date.

"I told you guys he's not a creep." I said again, I don't know why they can't drop it. I'm sitting here telling them about my date that I actually enjoyed, and they're laughing?! You would think they would be happy and thankful that I made it back in one piece, and no harm was done. I just don't get them.

"Maannn he probably can't get it up?" Abby said and they started laughing. Who the fuck says that?!

"I mean you looked sexy as fuck girl! And he ain't even touch ya booty!" Scotty joined and I had enough.

"That's not funny. He's just being a gentleman like he should be. Would you rather him get me drunk and take advantage of me? Huh?! Y'all are starting to annoy me!" I said grabbing my things. How do you push me to talk to him but say this kind of crap.

"Whoa... calm down."Abby put her hand on my should but I brushed it off. I'm way too annoyed now.

"Yeah we're just playing?" Scotty said with a confused face.

"You just shouldn't talk like that, he's done nothing wrong for you to talk about him." I said finally putting my books in my bag.

"Sorry Serena..." Abby said hugging me and Scotty joined in.

"Yeah, my bad."

"I have a noon class anyway. See you guys later." I said breaking out of their hold and heading to the door.

"Serena-

-Later!" I walked out of Abby's apartment and headed to class.

▪️Lucca▪️

**A Few Days Later**

"Sir I have the notes from today's briefing if you wanted to look them over?" My assistant asked as I scrolled through my phone. I wonder if Serena is okay? It might be too early to text her?