Chapter Two

😉
Idk why this chapter gave me such a hard time lol (it kept disappearing after I would save it.) but I have it saved on Docs so that was a plus but still 😅😅😅 turn my back then it's gone.

I hope y'all enjoy~

.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Two |

~Amora~

As soon as Diamond got up I had her bathed and dressed. And she's been asking questions all morning. But I don't to ruin her surprise. So I told her I had some adult things to take care of downtown. But that only made her ask more questions but I tried to play if off like she wouldn't understand. After I got her ready I when to wash up and dressed. Once all that was done we grabbed our bags and headed out the door, but we bumped right into someone.

"Who the fuc-

-Sorry Amora!" I looked up and it was Tyson and all his dark chocolate goodness. I mean good god he is still so good looking. Tyson has always been a heartthrob, he had smooth dark brown skin and a smile that could make a girl swoon.

"N-No I'm sorry. H-How are Tyson?" Good Amora, you can dance in front of dudes all night but stutter now?

"I'm good, how are y'all?" He asked and Diamond crosses her arms and glared at him. Oh lord here comes my lil protector.

"I'm good Tyson." He looked surprise and looked at me and I just shrugged. This little girl really thinks she scary.

"Be nice." I said while locking the door.

"So my mom said you guys might need a ride today?" I shook my head, Miss Rena is too much.

"Oh no it's fine. We were gonna take the bus." I said as we walked out the complex.

"Please? You know I don't mind." I looked at Diamond and she nodded. Okay... I give. The only bus this child likes is the school bus. Tyson saw and smiled, offering his arm to me.

"Alright but don't complain about how long we out!" I said taking his arm that he offered. Mhm... the military did his body some good...

"You still think you funny huh?" He joked and I know we are gonna be shopping for a while, so it was more of a fact.

"Boy I know I am!" I laughed as he opened the door for Diamond and me. After we got settled and buckled in he started his car up.