Chapter 8

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Eight |

•Esme•

With the recent activity... yes you could call it that. I now live with Kiyoshi and the boys. Due to whatever he's got going on with Aito's father and we get picked up by goons while he follows some leads. Once the class left I began packing up, spring break was starting. Kiyoshi said something about taking us out of the country for the break and it is much needed.

"And-san, we had a disturbance a block away. Once we clear it we will be good to go." The goon said as he stepped back out in the hall. I sighed and straighten up the class while Aito played in watercolor paint. They've been calling me their bosses wife essentially. Sure Kiyoshi and I are in a relationship but there's no ring on my finger.

"Um...Obasan...?" Aito said and I noticed he was standing by the window. Then I flinched hearing tires screech. I quickly joined him and saw huge suvs in front of the school. And men I ok didn't recognize get out.

"We gotta run!" I grabbed Aito and headed through the door. The goons where gone and I heard a gunshot. I quickly turned in my heels, my heart beating in my ears and dragged him to the teachers offices.

"E-Esme?" Aito started to tremble and I tuned back to him.

"It's okay sweetie, just listen to sensei and you'll be fine." I pulled him into a tight hug and looked around for a place to hide. I noticed the small broom closet and pushed him in. He quickly crouched down between the booms and mop bucket. I held my hand up to my mouth and he nodded. Adrenaline pumped through me when I heard a march of footsteps. I quickly pushed the teacher's lockers to cover the door slightly. They got closer and I went across the room to my desk. My hands shook as I sent Kiyoshi a text. I small burst of relief swept over me when I pressed send. Then the door quickly slid open. The men stepped in with their guns out. I quickly shot my hands up when I man that looked like Aito stepped in. He looked around the room then looked me up and down, his face was full of disgust.

"Where's the boy foreigner?" He gritted out walking in some more, his eyes scanning the room.

"W-Who? I do teach a whole class." He looked at me, clearly annoyed.

"Don't play dumb. You're my brother's whore and you know I want Aito." I bit back the urge to cuss him out for Aito's sake.

"O-Oh? He went home with a friend."

"Stop playing dumb. As if Kiyoshi would let him play with some kid." He stepped closer to me and I tried to not let the worry or fear show but I couldn't stop trembling.