Chapter Four

Should I make a Just a Little Sugar 2? Where I put all the bonus chapters of the characters?

It's a lil spicy but not the good stuff🤪

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Four |

•Dahlia•

I frowned watching Siddh around the jet. Armaan really had him cut his hair. But damn Siddh still looked yummy. Definitely cleans up nicely. And now we were on our way to Dubai, I can't wait. The bathing suits I brought are to die for. I just hope and pray my tiddies stay in them.

"Don't stare at him too hard Dahlia." Eve poked and I turned from Siddh.

"I was daydreaming, not staring." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Daydreaming about him while staring hard as fuck." She poked again this time in my rib.

"Oh I was not!" 

"Watch it before I start charging you." Siddh said from behind and held my hips. How I hate being in this in closed space with them.

"I'll just head in the back with Armaan!" Eve said while side stepping up. We both sat down and I touched his short hair. Too bad I only got to pull on it last night.

"You looked more rugged with the long hair." I mumbled and he made a fake hurt expression.

"Oh have I lost my appeal?" I laughed and rubbed my hand down his chest.

"No... you still look good."

"Damn just good?" His hands rubbed my things and sides. Here he go again.

"You keep touching me like you're really gonna do something?" I laughed and felt his hand under my tube top.

"You think I won't?" He said roughly as he kissed up my neck, his beard tickling me the whole time.

"I have to mentally prepare for just some intense lip locking and grinding." I bit my lip when he gave my hard nipple a tug. Oh god he can be rougher with me.

"Dahlia is also impatient. Let me take note of that." He said kissing down to my chest and I jumped when I saw Eve peeking from the back room. She had such an evil grin on her face it almost looked sinister.

"Shut up Siddh!" I pulled his hands away and caught my breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked cupping my cheek and I saw Eve pouting.